Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC (IMT), a Business Unit within the Vitec Group’s Videocom Division, and a leader in advanced digital microwave systems for the MAG (Military, Aerospace & Government) markets, has been awarded a Technical Investigative Surveillance (TechOps) contract by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
TechOps Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), presented by the Enterprise Acquisitions Division (EAD) of the DHS’s Office of Procurement Operations (OPO), are available to federal law enforcement agencies for use during lawfully authorized criminal investigations. They provide a full array of compatible and interoperable technical investigative surveillance equipment, limited services and annual technical refreshments to meet the covert surveillance objectives of participating federal agencies.
IMT’s contract is a competitive five-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement, awarded in the video category, which includes covert video equipment such as transmitters and receivers offering mobile, fixed and multiple concealment technologies. IMT will deliver interoperable technical investigative surveillance solutions in support of federal agency requirements.
“We are honored that the Department of Homeland Security has chosen IMT to further advance the technologies available to a range of its federal law-enforcement agencies,” says IMT Divisional Chief Executive Stephen Shpock. “This contract further strengthens our existing government relationships while also enabling IMT to showcase its broad range of covert video surveillance technologies.”
Since 2000, IMT has been serving specific needs of the government and law enforcement agencies. IMT’s solid reputation as a quality leader and a trusted provider of mission-critical wireless video solutions has enabled the company to obtain business with state and local police departments, NASA, the Department of Justice, the U.S. Air Force and blue-chip defense contractors. IMT is an ISO 9001:2008-certified Quality Management System (QMS) organization.
About Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC
Integrated Microwave Technologies, LLC (IMT) is a Business Unit within the Vitec Group’s Videocom Division. IMT’s solid reputation as a quality leader and a trusted provider of mission-critical wireless video solutions has enabled the company to obtain business with state and local police departments, NASA, the Department of Justice, the US Air Force as well as blue chip defense contractors. IMT is an ISO 9001:2008 certified QMS organization and recipient of multiple industry awards for design and innovations.
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019
- Bell and Moog Collaborate
- UK MoD details Sea King asbestos risk – and how to claim
- Schiebel doubles Camcopter S-100 production capacity
- Aspen Avionics Names Vice President of Operations
- Association of Air Ambulances Charity relaunches as Air Ambulances UK
- Arts Council renews Helicopter Museum Accreditation
- Able Breaks Ground on Major Mesa
- Donaldson appoints Account Executive for Rotorcraft
- BLADE Launches Urban Air Mobility Pilot Program
- SUU Aviation Program Adds a New Helicopter
- SAFE Structure delivers Lakota stands to New Mexico National Guard
- Mitsui Bussan signs four-helicopter contract
- AAMS responds to CNN article on air ambulance pricing
- Saskatchewan renews 10 year STARS funding contract
- Managing Director at Babcock and HeliOffshore board member shares thoughts on safety
- Garmin® awarded supplier of the year by Airbus Helicopters