(electronic translation) On 14 January 2013, the Directorate General of Armaments (DGA) gave the type certification of the Tiger combat helicopter version “support destruction” (HAD). DGA and certify the airworthiness of this version of Tiger.
The establishment of the type certificate of the aircraft is an important milestone in the development of the new version of Tiger.
The Tiger program is designed to equip armies French, German and Spanish gunships new generation adapted to the wide variety of scenarios contemporary jobs. The Tiger is available in French version support and protection (PAHs), equipped with air-to-air Mistral, a 30mm gun and 68mm rockets, and support version-Destruction (HAD), which in addition to equipment of PAH has air-ground missiles Hellfire.
Since 2009, the Tiger was implemented in several theaters of operation.
- German Tiger broke up in flight before Mali crash
- Airbus present Tiger to Polish military
- Thales and Rheinmetall expand Tiger training capabilities
- CAE wins OCCAR-EA/Tiger Helicopter Program training analysis contract
- BAE Systems’ Laser-Guided Rocket Successfully Demonstrated for Australian military
- Poland says to speed up attack helicopter purchase due to Ukraine crisis
- ILA 2014 – Tiger UHT and CH-53GA rack up flight hours
- Airbus delivers last German Army Tiger upgraded for Afghanistan
- Activist avoids jail for helicopter attack
- First Spanish-assembled Tiger makes first flight
- First Tiger HAD delivered to French Army
- OCCAR: Tiger Programme Contract Notice
- Eurocopter delivers first Tiger HAD variant to the French military
- Spain ships three Tigers to Afghanistan
- 04-Mar-13 Eurocopter EC505 Tiger Linderhof, Germany
- Eurocopter CEO sees German defence deal within months
- Cassidian to deliver test system for Tiger helicopter maintenance
- Australian Tiger pilots strike after third “fumes” incident
- Germany commits Tigers and NH90s to Afghanistan
- Philippine procurement board blocks attack helicopter purchase