Med-Trans Corp., a leader in the air medical industry, announced today that Jana Williams has accepted the position of V.P. of Partner Development and will be working out of the Chicago area in addition to the corporate headquarters in Lewisville, Texas.
Williams,a transformational leader, has been in EMS for more than 27 years. She most recently worked as the Program Director for AIRLIFE Denver, a busy emergency and critical care air and ground transport service, serving the Rocky Mountain region. Her career began as a volunteer EMT outside of Chicago, IL. She has held positions in EMS, flight nursing, and EMS, Trauma & Disaster Administration. She has experience in rotor and fixed-wing operations as well as ground transport. She enjoys strategic planning, leadership development, program optimization and is most passionate about EMS safety.
Williams began her nursing career in ED and ICU and was a flight nurse for seven years. She was a part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) for over 20 years holding leadership roles in EMS, Trauma and Disaster Management. Williams is a Regent at the national Medical Transport Leadership Institute, teaching on transfer center development, leadership development and medical transport management and performance. She has also authored several articles for industry publications. Jana received the 2012 AAMS President Award for contributions to the industry.
As a National EMS Memorial Service Board Member, Jana coordinates air medical nominations, helicopter fly-overs at EMS memorial services, interfaces with the National Air Medical Memorial and National EMS Memorial Bike Ride groups as a liaison and assists with the fund raising for the permanent memorial and park.
Williams attended Regis University, Denver, CO. as well as Saint Anthony Medical Center College of Nursing, earning her BSN and RN degrees.
“We are very pleased Jana has joined our team as she will be a valued addition,” said Rob Hamilton, Chief Operating Officer. “Her in-depth education, experience and leadership abilities will help Med-Trans continue to build upon our servitude culture as well as our overall focus on safety and excellent patient care.”
Med-Trans Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a leading provider of emergency air ambulance programs throughout the United States. A proven solution to our partners, Med-Trans offers an array of customized air medical program designs including hybrid models, community based models or traditional hospital-based models. The company’s extensive fleet rapidly delivers teams of highly trained professionals to patients, striving to provide the patient with the best possible outcome. For additional corporate information, please visit:www.med-trans.net
- Frictape Net Awarded Patent for Lighting Apparatus of a Helicopter Deck
- Lockheed Awarded $93M Contract for H-60 Support
- StandardAero sold by one private equity firm to another
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role