Shimco is pleased to announce the launch of their newly designed website which features an advanced design, simplified navigation for ease of use, and high quality images that show the company’s extensive range of custom manufactured products including solid, laminated, edgebond, and tapered shims, laminated sheets and precision machined parts.
The website is designed with the latest in web expertise, and presents Shimco’s innovative products and capabilities through high-quality images including detailed product descriptions and sample technical specifications.
Visitors to www.shimco.com can now easily navigate the site using a new keyword search tool, built on the ThomasNet Web Solutions platform. This search tool provides users with a comprehensive summary of related content links, based on predefined search criteria.
Peter Voss, President of Shimco, states, “We have invested heavily in the development of our new website to show first-hand the evolution of our company. Our newly designed site emphasizes our commitment to delivering world-class products to our customers and our focus on innovation.”
Additional website features include the ability to request a quote based on a customer’s specific needs, a News section where visitors can view current Media Releases, and an option to sign up to receive emails on Shimco’s marketplace activities, new product offerings and increased capabilities.
For over 25 years, Shimco has served the aerospace, defense, space, industrial and other sectors worldwide. Shimco is a leader in manufacturing precision parts, laminated and edge-bond shims, tapers and spacers in materials ranging from aluminum and titanium through to synthetics and composites.
Shimco offers a tradition of innovation, precision and execution, providing solutions that conform to exacting international and customer-specific standards. Shimco is an ISO9001:2008 & AS9100C registered company and their commitment to quality, on-time delivery, lean manufacturing and financial strength is unparalleled. Canadian Headquarters are located in Markham, Ontario. Visit: www.shimco.com
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020