Shimco is pleased to announce the launch of their newly designed website which features an advanced design, simplified navigation for ease of use, and high quality images that show the company’s extensive range of custom manufactured products including solid, laminated, edgebond, and tapered shims, laminated sheets and precision machined parts.
The website is designed with the latest in web expertise, and presents Shimco’s innovative products and capabilities through high-quality images including detailed product descriptions and sample technical specifications.
Visitors to www.shimco.com can now easily navigate the site using a new keyword search tool, built on the ThomasNet Web Solutions platform. This search tool provides users with a comprehensive summary of related content links, based on predefined search criteria.
Peter Voss, President of Shimco, states, “We have invested heavily in the development of our new website to show first-hand the evolution of our company. Our newly designed site emphasizes our commitment to delivering world-class products to our customers and our focus on innovation.”
Additional website features include the ability to request a quote based on a customer’s specific needs, a News section where visitors can view current Media Releases, and an option to sign up to receive emails on Shimco’s marketplace activities, new product offerings and increased capabilities.
For over 25 years, Shimco has served the aerospace, defense, space, industrial and other sectors worldwide. Shimco is a leader in manufacturing precision parts, laminated and edge-bond shims, tapers and spacers in materials ranging from aluminum and titanium through to synthetics and composites.
Shimco offers a tradition of innovation, precision and execution, providing solutions that conform to exacting international and customer-specific standards. Shimco is an ISO9001:2008 & AS9100C registered company and their commitment to quality, on-time delivery, lean manufacturing and financial strength is unparalleled. Canadian Headquarters are located in Markham, Ontario. Visit: www.shimco.com
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19