A one-day conference dedicated to commercial helicopter operations will debut at and be supported by the Barclays London Heliport, Battersea on Wednesday, 12 June, 2013. Organised by MIU Events, the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) will bring together helicopter manufacturers, operators, suppliers and industry chiefs. The event is also being supported by the UK’s British Helicopter Association (BHA) which will participate in the speaker programme.
The event is deliberately timed just one week ahead of the Paris Airshow offering a preview of some of the latest developments and initiatives within this growing industry. It will look at some of the new generation of helicopters which promise greater efficiency and enhanced operating economies, the role of the helicopter as a business tool, their interlining role to business jets, the experience of city heliports around the world and the safety and regulatory aspects of helicopters operating in metropolitan areas.
Manufacturers including Sikorsky, Bell and Eurocopter will participate in an OEM panel. Aviation International News Editor in Chief, Charles Alcock will also chair a panel of operators who will debate some of the more contentious issues affecting day to day operations.
ROC will be supported by an exhibition and there will be various networking opportunities throughout the day. The event will culminate in an evening reception on the veranda of the adjoining Hotel Verta where attendees can enjoy hospitality and network with industry colleagues in convivial surroundings overlooking the River Thames.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS