A one-day conference dedicated to commercial helicopter operations will debut at and be supported by the Barclays London Heliport, Battersea on Wednesday, 12 June, 2013. Organised by MIU Events, the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) will bring together helicopter manufacturers, operators, suppliers and industry chiefs. The event is also being supported by the UK’s British Helicopter Association (BHA) which will participate in the speaker programme.
The event is deliberately timed just one week ahead of the Paris Airshow offering a preview of some of the latest developments and initiatives within this growing industry. It will look at some of the new generation of helicopters which promise greater efficiency and enhanced operating economies, the role of the helicopter as a business tool, their interlining role to business jets, the experience of city heliports around the world and the safety and regulatory aspects of helicopters operating in metropolitan areas.
Manufacturers including Sikorsky, Bell and Eurocopter will participate in an OEM panel. Aviation International News Editor in Chief, Charles Alcock will also chair a panel of operators who will debate some of the more contentious issues affecting day to day operations.
ROC will be supported by an exhibition and there will be various networking opportunities throughout the day. The event will culminate in an evening reception on the veranda of the adjoining Hotel Verta where attendees can enjoy hospitality and network with industry colleagues in convivial surroundings overlooking the River Thames.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half