A one-day conference dedicated to commercial helicopter operations will debut at and be supported by the Barclays London Heliport, Battersea on Wednesday, 12 June, 2013. Organised by MIU Events, the Rotary Operations Conference (ROC) will bring together helicopter manufacturers, operators, suppliers and industry chiefs. The event is also being supported by the UK’s British Helicopter Association (BHA) which will participate in the speaker programme.
The event is deliberately timed just one week ahead of the Paris Airshow offering a preview of some of the latest developments and initiatives within this growing industry. It will look at some of the new generation of helicopters which promise greater efficiency and enhanced operating economies, the role of the helicopter as a business tool, their interlining role to business jets, the experience of city heliports around the world and the safety and regulatory aspects of helicopters operating in metropolitan areas.
Manufacturers including Sikorsky, Bell and Eurocopter will participate in an OEM panel. Aviation International News Editor in Chief, Charles Alcock will also chair a panel of operators who will debate some of the more contentious issues affecting day to day operations.
ROC will be supported by an exhibition and there will be various networking opportunities throughout the day. The event will culminate in an evening reception on the veranda of the adjoining Hotel Verta where attendees can enjoy hospitality and network with industry colleagues in convivial surroundings overlooking the River Thames.
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $19M Contract for MV-22 and CV-22 Kits
- Sikorsky-Boeing SB>1 DEFIANT™ Helicopter Achieves First Flight
- Keystone Turbine Services Earns Two Rolls-Royce M250 Awards
- FlightSafety to add Advanced Energy Management – Rotorcraft course
- HealthNet EC145e to serve West Virginia
- Bell and Rolls-Royce Collaborate
- Sikorsky Recognizes County Of County of Los Angeles Fire Department
- CHC and Aberdeen University to embark on research partnership
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M