Softtech LLC, the maker of the Flight Vector[T] family of products, is proud to announce Sundance Helicopters has adopted the Flight & Duty Tracker[T] system into their operations at their Las Vegas operations! Sundance went live with Flight & Duty Tracker[T] on January 1, 2013.
Flight & Duty Tracker[T] is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more! As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff. Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date.
In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS. Flight & Duty Tracker[T] can be customized for your company’s needs. Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more. In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78 and Ops Specs A025.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight