Softtech LLC, the maker of the Flight Vector[T] family of products, is proud to announce Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) has adopted the Flight & Duty Tracker[T] system into their operations. AMRG went live with Flight & Duty Tracker[T] in late 2012 and has recently been awarded full 14 CFR Part 135 Operations Specifications A025 Electronic Recording Keeping authorization utilizing the Flight & Duty Tracker[T] system!
Flight & Duty Tracker[T] is an online solution to all of your FAR Part 135 flight and duty tracking needs and more! As a manager of small or large flight operations it is essential to track completely all training events due for each pilot in addition to all flight times and duty times of your pilot staff. Our system is accessible on any device that can access the internet for easy input while in the field or in the office in order to keep headquarters up-to-date.
In addition, file company incident reports allowing safety managers to track, trend, and generate reports to be used in your SMS. Flight & Duty Tracker[T] can be customized for your company’s needs. Full compliance with FAR 135.63, .247, .261, .263, .265, .267, .271, .293, .297, .299 and more. In addition, we’ll work with you and your POI to comply with electronic records keeping requirements of AC 120-78 and Ops Specs A025.
Editor note – from AMRG website…. AMRG is the parent company of Eagle Air Med, Hawaii Life Flight, Guardian Flight Alaska, Guardian Flight Wyoming, Gallup Med Flight, MedStar and Aeromed. These seven organizations provide air and ground ambulance transportation to the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20