In December 2012, RSG received its first two Bell 429s for completion at their Fort Worth, Meacham Field location. The first 429 will departed in January for a Latin American customer and the second will depart for Europe this month after a signature, first class RSG completion treatment. The aircraft arrived green from Bell’s, Mirabel facility. Once at RSG, the cockpits were upgraded, the cabins completed in VIP configuration, and the exterior paint scheme was applied.
This marks the opening of a new series of Bell helicopters that can be upgraded, modified and completed at RSG Aviation. The RSG team is very excited to be completing this state of the art helicopter and looks forward to having many more satisfied Bell 429 customers come through our renowned completion facility.
RSG provides a first class completion for VIP, Law Enforcement, MEDEVAC, Off Shore Oil, Utility or any special configuration at competitive rates and on time performance. Consider RSG for your next Bell 429 or any other helicopter completion needs.
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- Bell Certifies New Helicopter Flight Data Monitoring Device
- Foreign Military Sale of B412EPi and B429 to Guyana
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell bundles SiriusXM Aviation Weather & Audio with new helicopters
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AeroBrigham awarded Jamaica Defence Force Bell 429 integration contract
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- Jamaica Defence Force picks CNC for airborne mission suites on 429 fleet
- 05-Mar-20 RP-3086 Bell 429 San Pedro, Philippines
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate