The management of DART Aerospace are proud to announce the launch of DART’s brand new corporate identity.
This new corporate identity is a direct result of DART’s prominent investments in product development and an increased focus on organic product lines that will be designed, manufactured and certified by DART.
The main drive behind this change is to simplify their offer to customers. Thus it is not just an aesthetic change to the DART brand, but one that has been completely reorganized in an efficient manner to make their products and services smoother and more accessible than ever before.
All of DART’s sub-brands – Apical Industries, DAS, DART Helicopter Services, Geneva Aviation, Red Barn Machine and future affiliates – will be centralized under the banner of DART Aerospace. This new regrouping will allow DART to grow and offer a much wider range of products than helicopter parts. With respect to the new corporate identity, here are some of most prominent changes that you will notice:
A bold logo – black and red, this reflects the power and excellence of the Dart brand. The red symbol detached from the D in dart symbolizing the precision and responsiveness of Dart Aerospace.
A new signature – more than just a line, is the embodiment of everything that Dart represents. From its product lines, to services and customer offerings, right down to the customer service, Dart Aerospace is “Mission Ready” in everything it does.
Dart Aerospace’s official new brand identity launch will take place at the Heli Expo 2013 in Las Vegas.
ABOUT DART AEROSPACE:
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 600 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation