Meridian Helicopters, a subsidiary of the Cadorath Group, has moved into a new facility in Lafayette, Louisiana. Meridian Helicopters provides reworked parts distribution support, consulting, brokering and technical support for the global Bell Helicopter network.
“Our new facility provides us the ability to have five helicopters in progress at any one time. Meridian Helicopters business focus is the rebuilding and selling of helicopters to Cadorath’s lease fleet, or for disassembly into parts and components to be reworked, overhauled and distributed by Cadorath and it’s Bell network partners.
Meridian Helicopter is strategically located close to it’s sister company Cadorath Aerospace Lafayette LLC, a company established in the extended repairs of Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce Model 250 parts.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its extended repair offerings and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
Meridian Helicopters LLC is a majority owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing, Cadorath Uniflyte and Meridian Helicopters.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation