RSG is proud to join the thousands of rotorcraft enthusiasts for four days at the Las Vegas Convention Center for HAI’s annual Heli-Expo.
RSG sets high standards to provide exemplary completion services and solutions at any level your organization may require such as: corporate aircraft interior solutions, air medical, military, law enforcement, or if you have a specific mission application our engineering group can develop an interior configuration that meets your requirements.
Whatever the need, Rotorcraft Services Group (RSG) listens.
We will be exhibiting at booth #N4235 and our experienced staff look forward to discussing everything RSG has to offer to satisfy all your aviation necessities.
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429