UTair Ufa, part of the UTair Group, has won a tender for the performance of complex of air transport operations for passengers and cargo for Bashneft.
UTair Ufa will be the general contractor and organizer of air operations conducted by UTair Group companies: UTair-Helicopter Operations, UTair-Passenger Operations, UTair Express and UTair-Cargo.
Transport operations for Bashneft are expected to require different types of aircraft within the UTair Group fleet, including Mi-8T, Mi-8MTV, Mi-8AMT/Mi-171, AS350, and AS355 helicopters as well as Tu-154, Tu-134 , An-24, An-26, An-74 and other fixed wing aircraft. Transport Operations Will focus on fly-in and fly-out teams and Cargo from Ufa to Usinsk, Naryan-Mar, Varandei and further to the Company’s Oilfield in the Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
Winning the Bashneft tender has confirmed UTair Group’s leading position as a first-ranking contractor with a wide spectrum of air transport services for Russian oil and gas companies.
UTair Group consist of a range of companies Performing Air Transport Operations, Maintenance and Repair of Aircraft and Rotorcraft, Training of Personnel Flight, Flight Services and sales. UTair Aviation is the core enterprise of UTair Group, consisting of UTair Aviation, UTair Express, UTair-Ukraine sro, UTair-Cargo, Turukhan Airlines, Nefteyugansk, Vostok, Helisur, UTair Europe sro, UTair South Africa Ltd and UTair India alongside UTair- Technik and UTair Engineering. UTair Group headquarters are located in Surgut, with subsidiaries in Surgut, Tyumen, Khanty-Mansiisk, Moscow and other cities of Russia and around the globe.
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Columbia Helicopters moves their ELITE AS355
- Meeker-Airfilm receives EASA STC for AFSP-V2
- EASA issues STC for AS350/AS355 automatically deployable ELT built by SPAES
- Boost Systems Dual Hook Systems and Personnel Carrying Devise approved for B407 and AS350/355
- Remote GeoSystems and North Shore Rescue deploy geoDVR and FLIR gimbal for SAR
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- 02-Jun-17 Eurocopter AS355F Newark, US-New Jersey
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- Vector Aerospace to overhaul another AS355 for Aero Asahi
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Bell prepares to fly 300th 429
- Attorney Settles Malpractice Suit in Billionaire AS355 Bahamas Crash
- UK – Heli Air adds first twin to charter fleet
- Airbus extends UTair training approvals
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- 29-May-15 PR-ADA Airbus AS355N Atalaia do Norte, Brazil (5F)