Branding Iron Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations announce that Sacramento, California based FDC/aerofilter and Aerometals have hired Branding Iron as their agency of record. Branding Iron developed new ads for both companies in 2012 and will be handling media placement and advertising duties for them in 2013.
“Branding Iron is known for highly branded, page stopping advertising,” said Rex Kamphefner. “They also have an established rapport with media outlets all over the world. They give us great creative and media relations and allow us to work on what we do best, serving our customers and developing innovative products.”
FDC Aerofilters provides innovative filter systems for helicopters that outperform OEM filters. Their barrier inlet system for the EC135 has recently gained EASA approval. FDC Aerofilters also produces filters for other Eurocopter models, Bell, MD and Sikorsky aircraft.
Aerometals is a proven provider of reliable replacement parts with a 30-year history of success. Last year the company’s annual sales exceeded $35 million.
“Both FDC Aerofilters and Aerometals are leaders in the aviation industry,” said Branding Iron Co-Founder Scott Emerine. “They have a storied history of success and we consider it an honor to be associated with both companies.”
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee