ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH has received an EASA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for the integration of Trakkabeam® A800 searchlight systems on Eurocopter EC135 helicopters. The STC covers several configurations of the system to give customers a choice of how to install and control the searchlight in their EC135. The system can be controlled by pilot and copilot via a DZUS mounted control panel or with four-way switches on the helicopter’s collective control. If there is no space in the cockpit interseat console or if a crew member needs to control the searchlight from the cabin, a movable grip controller can be installed. ESG’s STC also includes a laser pointer option and all the interfaces for slaving the Trakka A800 system to a variety of EO camera systems.
ESG worked together with the Brandenburg police helicopter squadron for the trial installation and certification flight tests of the new system. Initial deliveries of systems covered by the new STC started in December 2012.
For almost fifty years, ESG has been one of Germany`s leading companies for the development, integration and operation of electronic and IT systems. With more than 1600 employees globally, we provide logistics, system development, training and consultancy services for military, government and industry customers.
Independent process and technology consultancy is one of ESG`s key areas of expertise. Technology transfer between markets is the basis for a decisive contribution to the added value of our customers.
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect