Aviation Search Group, an executive style search firm dedicated to the aviation industry, is proud to announce the appointment of Beverly Brown to the position of Sales Manager for Aviation Search Group.
Based at Aviation Search Group’s headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Ms. Brown will support the company’s expansion by generating new leads and working in conjunction with the existing team to identify business opportunities. She will also assist with the organizations overall sales and marketing strategies, helping the Group meet their goals.
Ms. Brown brings more than a decade of business development, staffing and Human Resource experience to the Group. “We are committed to solid growth and doing great things for our customers” says Grayson Barrows, Director of Sales for Aviation Search Group. “Beverly is another element of development to properly identify the right type of clientele.”
Brown has significant field experience, working strategically to identify and create custom programs effectively – driving sales and profit. Grayson says “we are passionate about our industry, work with integrity and provide a service second to none. Beverly fits our professional culture extremely well.”
Beverly has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from the Dallas Baptist University.
About Aviation Search Group
Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for global aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held company offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective “strategic partnership” focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer’s internal resources.
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19