[electronic translation] On 14th February, the Army formally adopted the Cayman NH 90, this helicopter class 11 tons, in its earthly TTH (Tactical Transport Helicopter) allowing instructors training center joint (CFIA) of Cannet des Maures (Var) to begin pilot training operational from April 2013.
For the fleet renewal for tactical transport helicopter, this device has the evidence of his many performances in the technical operational evaluation period.
This marvel of technology, powerful, fast, nervous, reliable, agile, maneuverable, autonomous, will help to ensure tasks under conditions more difficult and degraded in all theaters of operation.
In series with the electric flight control, a rear hatch allowing loading and unloading faster, helmets for pilots incorporating a night vision device latest generation of an enhanced self-protection, the NH 90 Cayman has a strong operational capacity personnel carriers (20 fighters and 2,500 kg of material).
NH 90 program is a major European program launched by France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, joined in 2006 by Belgium. 14 countries have so far ordered 529 copies of which 111 units with NFH, anti-surface and anti-submarine.
The Army should have a module in 2014 to 4 devices can be projected, as well as six operational crews and 6 devices join the 1 st regiment of combat helicopters (1 st RHC) Phalsbourg.
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- CAE to provide German Navy with NH90 training solution
- Spain receives NH90 simulator from Indra
- RNLAF NH90 to be upgraded with Hostile Fire Indicator System
- Netherlands Ministry of Defence opens new NH90 training facility
- Airbus delivers first NH90 Sea Lion to the German Armed Forces
- ST Engineering to support German NH90 fleet
- Airbus Helicopters and Elbe Flugzeugwerke take on maintenance activities
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- Terma Aircraft Survivability Equipment on RNLAF NH90 Ready for Operational Use
- RUAG successfully completes the first NH90 inspection
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Patria received a follow-on NH90 maintenance order
- Italy Saves €450M from Defence Contract
- Kongsberg opens new transmission MRO facility for AW101 and NH90
- Norwegian NH90 Procurement Criticised
- NH90 User Conference 2018
- Norway to Use NH90 For Coastguard Missions