The National EMS Pilots Association has reached an agreement with HeliHub.com whereby our newsfeed is run on the home page of their website. The most recent ten news stories on HeliHub.com are available in a tabbed window, updated immediately a new story appears on the HeliHub.com website. In this role HeliHub.com is appointed as the “Preferred News Supplier” to NEMSPA.
“We are always looking for ways to increase industry awareness for our members and all of those visiting our site” said Matt Johnson of the NEMSPA Board of Directors. “HeliHub will ensure fresh, up-to-date content is delivered to those who navigate to our website” added Johnson
HeliHub.com is a B2B (Business to Business) website which carries more helicopter industry news stories and more accident/incident reports than any other site on the internet. The website is owned by Jeremy Parkin, who launched the industry’s first news website back in 1999, and more sections are planned to be added to the site in 2013. http://www.HeliHub.com and can also be found on Twitter @helihub and on Facebook
The National EMS Pilots Association is a non-profit professional pilot organization dedicated to representing rotary wing and fixed wing pilots involved in the air-medical transport industry. Additional information on NEMSPA, membership, and corporate partnership programs can be found at: http://www.nemspa.org on Twitter @nemspa and on Facebook.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team