The PRA is not a self-standing separate entity; the PRA is the expression of the effort by the members who donate some of their time to our wonderful sport. Please consider lending a hand by pitching in and volunteering for PRA activities like writing articles, helping at the convention or some of the following positions.
Web Content Editor
Re-write and update text on the PRA web site. No programming experience needed. All work can be done through email.
Web Interface Programmer
Help make the PRA web site more user friendly and more modern. Programming experience is required and a commitment to finish projects.
Manufacturer Information Ambassador
Help gather information about manufacturers, vendors and products of all kinds of interest to personal rotorcraft fans, owners, builders and pilots. All work can be done through phone and email.
Airport Activities Manager
Help bring other clubs, companies and events to the Mentone Airport. We have excellent facilities that are only fully utilized by three clubs a few weeks a year. Help us expand utilization of the airport, expand our sport and other sports. If successful, this can become a paid position.
Web and Content Ambassador
Contact speakers for PRA webinars and find people to submit their videos for exclusive use on the PRA members-only website. All work can be done through phone and email.
Help arrange for vendors to advertise in the PRA Rotorcraft magazine and web page. This can become a paid commission position. All work can be done through phone and email.
Social Media Ambassador
Update and post content to PRA social media outlets like Facebook. All work can be done through the web and email.
Curator Volunteer for the History of the PRA
Dr. Charnov has given the PRA a great gift of a documented 50 year history of the PRA. We need a volunteer to copyright this work and suggest to the board of directors how this work can best be utilized by the membership.
For info about any of these opportunities, email [email protected]
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation