The PRA is not a self-standing separate entity; the PRA is the expression of the effort by the members who donate some of their time to our wonderful sport. Please consider lending a hand by pitching in and volunteering for PRA activities like writing articles, helping at the convention or some of the following positions.
Web Content Editor
Re-write and update text on the PRA web site. No programming experience needed. All work can be done through email.
Web Interface Programmer
Help make the PRA web site more user friendly and more modern. Programming experience is required and a commitment to finish projects.
Manufacturer Information Ambassador
Help gather information about manufacturers, vendors and products of all kinds of interest to personal rotorcraft fans, owners, builders and pilots. All work can be done through phone and email.
Airport Activities Manager
Help bring other clubs, companies and events to the Mentone Airport. We have excellent facilities that are only fully utilized by three clubs a few weeks a year. Help us expand utilization of the airport, expand our sport and other sports. If successful, this can become a paid position.
Web and Content Ambassador
Contact speakers for PRA webinars and find people to submit their videos for exclusive use on the PRA members-only website. All work can be done through phone and email.
Help arrange for vendors to advertise in the PRA Rotorcraft magazine and web page. This can become a paid commission position. All work can be done through phone and email.
Social Media Ambassador
Update and post content to PRA social media outlets like Facebook. All work can be done through the web and email.
Curator Volunteer for the History of the PRA
Dr. Charnov has given the PRA a great gift of a documented 50 year history of the PRA. We need a volunteer to copyright this work and suggest to the board of directors how this work can best be utilized by the membership.
For info about any of these opportunities, email [email protected]
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- Cobham Launches Titan Digital Audio Management Series
- Luma Technologies offers Goggle Ready LED Solutions for UH-60 / S-70 Operators
- Air Methods to supply two EC145s to Houston Healthcare
- Kenyan Air Force receives first six MD530Fs
- VFS Leads eVTOL Efforts at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Kopter’s SH09 flies with a new main rotor configuration
- Air Methods lowers costs to patients
- MINT Turbines Announces Launch of Redesigned Website
- 26-Jan-20 N72EX Sikorsky S76B Calabasas, US-California (9F)
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations