In one of the world’s largest helicopter Heli-Expo trade show in 2013, which will be held from 5 to 7 March 2013 in Las Vegas, holding “Russian Helicopters” (a subsidiary of “Oboronprom” included in the State Corporation Rostechnadzor) will demonstrate helicopter Ka-62 , Mi 171A2- and Ka-32A11BC .
On the second day, 6 March, is planned for the traditional “Russian Hour”, which is organized and conducted by the Russian participants helicopter forum in Las Vegas. At the “Russian Hour” “Helicopters of Russia” will present a new medium multi-role transport and passenger Ka-62 , developed on the basis of modern technologies with the use of composite materials in the fuselage structure and elements of the support system.
The program is the Ka-62 laid the highest standards in fuel efficiency, cost of operation and safety. The first flight of the Ka-62 in 2013, certification is expected in 2014. The Ka-62 has enjoyed increased attention from corporate customers – for example, the Brazilian airline Atlas Táxi Aéreo already placed an order for seven of these machines.
In addition, partners will be holding another novelty – the upgraded multi-purpose helicopter Mi-171A2, using best engineering and design solutions famous Mi-8/17 platform. The new Mi-171A2 combines the recognized advantages and reliability the largest in the world series of helicopters Mi-8/17 (for half century produced more than 12,000 units), and innovative solutions in the field of aviation technology, embedded in the design of the helicopter, greatly expand the potential of its application .
It is noteworthy that the development of the Mi-171A2 was carried out according to the wishes of operators Mi-8/17 and the experience operating these machines in different regions of the world – in a different climate in the highlands and the sea. The purpose of this development – make up the helicopter more economical and profitable in terms of money to save Russian dominance in a market niche medium-lift helicopter.
Also on display will be a multi-purpose helicopter with coaxial rotor Ka -32 A 11 BC , which can be used for special missions, fire fighting, search and rescue, for high-altitude installation and transportation of goods. In North America, a fleet of three Ka-32A11BC used by Canadian company VIH Aviation Group.
Industry experts estimate, the exhibition Heli-Expo 2013, forming a “helicopter trends” of the year, will be one of the most important events – it will bring together representatives from around the world, is scheduled presence of more than 20,000 professionals, which will be available to more than 650 exhibition grounds.
- 01-Dec-18 HL9419 Kamov Ka32 Guri, Korea (1F)
- Avialift Vladivostok orders Kamov Ka32
- Russian Helicopters Delivers Ka-32A11BC to Jiangsu Baoli Aviation Equipment
- 08-May-17 HL9414 Kamov Ka32 Samcheok, Korea (1F)
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Jiangsu Baoli Aviation orders Ansat, Mi-171 and Ka32
- Lakeshore to market Russisan Helicopters in China
- Russian Helicopters signs contract to deliver 18 helicopters to China
- Russian Helicopters to deliver to Jiangsu Baoli
- Military Contract Between Russia and Peru
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russian Helicopters take Ka32 to Asia Pacific China Police 2016
- Russian Helicopters sells to four customers in China
- Russian Helicopters details Singapore display
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Russian Helicopters takes three aircraft to Dubai Airshow
- HSC to repair helicopters for South Korea’s Forest Dept
- Russian Helicopters discusses cooperation with LG International
- Russian Helicopters to maintain Korean Ka32 engines
- Three Ka32s to be delivered to China