Tech-Tool Plastics, an industry leader in the design and manufacture of helicopter windows for more than 45 years, has just introduced a unique window that is already getting noticed.
Available exclusively from Fort Worth, Texas based Tech-Tool Plastics, the popular Cabin Comfort window is now designed for use on the Eurocopter EC120 and EC130 T2 aircraft. Featuring a unique wedge-style to increase shoulder and elbow room for added comfort, the aft window is designed for the left hand side of the Eurocopter EC120, and both left and right hand side of the Eurocopter EC130 T2.
“This window continues Tech-Tool Plastics’ tradition of supplying the industry with quality, custom windows not available from the OEMs,” said Johnny Wilson, founder and president of Tech-Tool. “We are very excited about the addition of our Cabin Comfort windows to the EC120/EC130 lineup.”
Cabin Comfort windows are completely “clear view” without obstruction from an opaque arm rest. The extra room created by the unique design provides added comfort and luxury, as well as increased productivity for an improved flight experience.
Tech-Tool Plastics designs, manufactures, and stocks a complete range of standard and custom rotorcraft windows. The company has maintained an unwavering focus on quality, while setting industry standards with its innovative windows design known for their for durability and ease of installation. All Tech-Tool windows are optically true and designed to fit perfectly on a number of aircraft. In addition to standard windows, which are available with pop-out air vents, vertical or horizontal slides, and clear or tinted in a variety of colors, Tech-Tool Plastics offers an array of specialty windows, including the new Cabin Comfort design.
“The added visibility and additional room provided by our Cabin Comfort windows will increase passenger comfort and is ideal for the tourist industry,” said Wilson. “Our customers expect quality and a customized appearance at an affordable price and that is exactly what we deliver.”
For more information and to see the Cabin Comfort window, stop by Tech-Tool Plastics Heli-Expo booth #C3601.
- 12-Sep-20 N453F Airbus H120 Baltimore, US-Maryland
- 11-Aug-20 N45?F Airbus H120 Baltimore, US-Maryland
- 22-Nov-18 N124ML Airbus H120 La Romana, Dominican Republic (5F)
- Albuquerque Police look to replace EC120
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- 21-Mar-18 VH-WII Airbus EC120 Hardy Reef, Australia (2F)
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- San Jose City Council approves Airbus H125 to replace H120
- HeliHub prediction comes true – Robinson R66 kills off Airbus H120
- Baltimore Mayor proposes cutting one of four Police EC120s
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- GTA signs MoU to provide maintenance for HFA helicopters
- Agreement Between Helang Flying Academy & Rotortrade Services
- Thales delivers a flight and navigation training simulator to the Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Swedish Government resumes state-funded pilot training
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- New Additions to Superior Air Fleet
- JSSI Enrolls HeliAir Sweden Fleet
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B
- New Thermal Imaging Camera funded by Winnipeg Police