StandardAero announced that it has signed Rotorcraft Support Inc. (RSI) of Van Nuys, Calif., as an Authorized Support Center. The agreement is a one year extension to the current contract and includes optional one-year extensions at the end of each expiry date.
“Today’s announcement reflects our continued presence and growth throughout the U.S. and reinforces a three-fold strategic alliance between the end operator, StandardAero, and Rotorcraft Support, Inc.,” said Brian Hughes, Director, Sales & Marketing, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “Our partnership with RSI benefits companies in the western United States looking to benefit from StandardAero’s long-standing brand of quality and service excellence.”
The designation provides Rolls-Royce M250 operators in the western U.S. with another reliable avenue for a complete service package through the StandardAero network.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo 2013 in Las Vegas, Nev., March 5 – March 7, 2013; Booth # N5234.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza