StandardAero announced that it has signed Rotorcraft Support Inc. (RSI) of Van Nuys, Calif., as an Authorized Support Center. The agreement is a one year extension to the current contract and includes optional one-year extensions at the end of each expiry date.
“Today’s announcement reflects our continued presence and growth throughout the U.S. and reinforces a three-fold strategic alliance between the end operator, StandardAero, and Rotorcraft Support, Inc.,” said Brian Hughes, Director, Sales & Marketing, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “Our partnership with RSI benefits companies in the western United States looking to benefit from StandardAero’s long-standing brand of quality and service excellence.”
The designation provides Rolls-Royce M250 operators in the western U.S. with another reliable avenue for a complete service package through the StandardAero network.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo 2013 in Las Vegas, Nev., March 5 – March 7, 2013; Booth # N5234.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets. A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people. More information can be found on the company’s web site at www.dubaiaerospace.com.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work