AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that Chartright Executive Helicopters, located at Toronto’s Lester B Pearson International Airport in Canada, has been appointed as an AgustaWestland Authorized Service Center for the AW109 Power, Grand, GrandNew and all variants of the AW119.
As an Authorized Service Center for AgustaWestland commercial helicopters, Chartright Executive Helicopters will provide maintenance and support service to the growing number of AgustaWestland helicopters in the region. Chartright Executive Helicopters will operate and manage the first GrandNew that is soon to be delivered to Canada on behalf of its owner.
The agreement was signed today by Adam Keller, President, Chartright Air Group and William Hunt, CEO, AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation, at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas.
Formed in 1987, Chartright Air Group is a leading provider of Business Aviation Services in Canada. Operating a large fleet of jet aircraft to destinations around the world, Chartright offers safe, available, and effective air charter and private jet transportation. In 2010 Chartright Executive Helicopters was launched to provide helicopter charter and helicopter management services, including complete turn-key solutions for its customers. Chartright is also a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) licensed to maintain a wide variety of aircraft
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109
- Leonardo adds Authorised Service Centre in Chile
- Chilean customers order AW119Kx and AW109 Trekker
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Leonardo celebrates helicopter orders at Heli-Expo
- Chinese fleet grows stronger with orders for additional 26 helicopters
- P&WC Introduces a Certified Pre-Owned Engine Program
- Rotortrade reports 2017 results
- Sloane Helicopters signs for AW109 Trekker and another GrandNew
- Transnet National Ports Authority orders two AW109s