AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that Chartright Executive Helicopters, located at Toronto’s Lester B Pearson International Airport in Canada, has been appointed as an AgustaWestland Authorized Service Center for the AW109 Power, Grand, GrandNew and all variants of the AW119.
As an Authorized Service Center for AgustaWestland commercial helicopters, Chartright Executive Helicopters will provide maintenance and support service to the growing number of AgustaWestland helicopters in the region. Chartright Executive Helicopters will operate and manage the first GrandNew that is soon to be delivered to Canada on behalf of its owner.
The agreement was signed today by Adam Keller, President, Chartright Air Group and William Hunt, CEO, AgustaWestland Philadelphia Corporation, at Heli-Expo in Las Vegas.
Formed in 1987, Chartright Air Group is a leading provider of Business Aviation Services in Canada. Operating a large fleet of jet aircraft to destinations around the world, Chartright offers safe, available, and effective air charter and private jet transportation. In 2010 Chartright Executive Helicopters was launched to provide helicopter charter and helicopter management services, including complete turn-key solutions for its customers. Chartright is also a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) licensed to maintain a wide variety of aircraft
- The Air Ambulance Service charity predicts £2.2M income shortfall but still has £12M in the bank
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Astronautics AFI 4700 RoadRunner EFI gains FAA STC for AW109E Power
- Bulgarian Border Guard upgrades AW109
- Intermountain Healthcare adds another AW109 GrandNew f
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Brazil approves Astronautics EFI on AW109 and AW119
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- 28-Jun-19 N11NM Leonardo AW109S Brainerd Lakes, US-Minnesota (2F)
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- 10-Jun-19 N200BK Leonardo AW109E Manhattan, US-New York (1F)
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- Dallas Airmotive Launches Engine Maintenance Program for AW109 Trekker
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Leonardo presents the AW109 Trekker
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Sloane Helicopters wins Irish EMS contract with AW109