Eurocopter kicked off day 2 of Heli-Expo with a ceremony recognizing Ecocopter, the largest Eurocopter commercial operator in Chile, for 10 years of operation in Chile and Peru.
On the occasion, Dominique Andréani, commercial director of Eurocopter Cono Sur, presented Ecocopter President Eduardo Ergas and CEO Fernando Kogan with a commemorative plaque as well as a specially painted model of Eurocopter’s X3 technological demonstrator, underscoring the company’s passion for technology.
“We are very proud to receive this award,” said Ergas. “We are proud that when we look at the Eurocopter Group we see friends, and we look forward to continuing this partnership for the next 10, 20, 50 years.”
Ecocopter, which has been flying the Ecureuil family of helicopters since its beginnings, currently operates 11 Eurocopter aircraft (AS350 B3, AS350 B3e and EC130 B4), which are famous for their original paint schemes representing various science images: DNA, evolution, Leonardo da Vinci, dinosaurs, etc. Each specific paint scheme has been designed by Mr. Ergas.
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase