Eurocopter kicked off day 2 of Heli-Expo with a ceremony recognizing Ecocopter, the largest Eurocopter commercial operator in Chile, for 10 years of operation in Chile and Peru.
On the occasion, Dominique Andréani, commercial director of Eurocopter Cono Sur, presented Ecocopter President Eduardo Ergas and CEO Fernando Kogan with a commemorative plaque as well as a specially painted model of Eurocopter’s X3 technological demonstrator, underscoring the company’s passion for technology.
“We are very proud to receive this award,” said Ergas. “We are proud that when we look at the Eurocopter Group we see friends, and we look forward to continuing this partnership for the next 10, 20, 50 years.”
Ecocopter, which has been flying the Ecureuil family of helicopters since its beginnings, currently operates 11 Eurocopter aircraft (AS350 B3, AS350 B3e and EC130 B4), which are famous for their original paint schemes representing various science images: DNA, evolution, Leonardo da Vinci, dinosaurs, etc. Each specific paint scheme has been designed by Mr. Ergas.
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)