Ramco Systems, the global Aviation Software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets today announced the launch of its ultra-cool, mobile-enabled software-Ramco Aviation on Cloud-for the Heli-operator segment at the HELI-EXPO 2013, the most coveted global show for Heli-operators. Ramco has been a leading provider of MRO and M&E software for the heli-operator segment, and with the launch of a cloud version, will be able to offer customers delivery options that best fit their needs.
The newly launched cloud offering will address the unique needs of small operators/MROs in the Heli-operator segment, which hitherto, had to either run on disparate point solutions or manually on paper/excel. The only other option available was an on-premise Aviation MRO software that was high on cost, required maintenance, frequent upgrades and was built to address large and complex environments.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. P. R. Venketrama Raja, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Ramco Systems, said, “Helicopter companies and MROs addressing the Heli-operator segment, whether large or small, constantly face operational hurdles such as increased aircraft downtimes, stringent regulatory compliance, disparate IT systems and unmanageable supply chain among others. Having addressed the industry with our best-of-breed aviation MRO software, we understand that the needs of a small operator are very different and we have tailor made a solution that will address their needs most effectively, at a fraction of the cost of traditional software.”
Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, added, “Heli-operator is a key focus segment for us and we have been growing rapidly by adding some of the leading names in the industry. 80% of the market today consists of small operators. Most of them operate from excel sheets and do not have an integrated M&E/MRO software, as they cannot afford the traditional system. With Ramco Aviation on Cloud, we will be addressing this underserved market segment, and we look forward to expanding our leadership position, globally.”
Built ground-up for the Aviation sector, Ramco Aviation Suite caters to airlines, rotor wing operators as well as third party MROs. The solution helps Aviation businesses to bring in best practices into all engineering and maintenance operations, and reduce overhead costs. Ramco has been adding features like Mobility and Gen-Y Interface that will redefine the way Aviation users use technology to maintain their fleet.
About Ramco Aviation:
Ramco Aviation Suite provides Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO software) solutions, globally. Ramco’s customers include Air India, Pinnacle Airlines, CONAIR, PHI, Air Methods, Era Helicopters, AeroMexico Connect, Republic Airways, Chautauqua, Shuttle America, TACA Regional, Air New Zealand’s SafeAir Limited, JEJU Air Co. Ltd. Gulf Helicopters, FL Technics, Columbia Helicopters, Air Medical Group, AlSalam Aircraft Co., Jazeera Airways, ADAC Luftfahrt Technik, AirWorks, GoAir and Yemen Airways amongst others.
For details visit http://www.ramco.com/aviation
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana