Ramco Systems, the global Aviation Software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets today announced a new order win from Hevilift Group, one of the leading aviation charter service provider of fixed and rotary wing aircraft in the Asia-Pacific Region. The win, announced during the HELI-EXPO 2013, being held at Las Vegas, further reinforces Ramco’s leadership in the Heli-operator segment, where Ramco’s software has been maintaining over 1100+ helicopters, globally.
Under the agreement, Ramco will provide its web-based Series 5 M&E and MRO solution, including Maintenance & Engineering (M&E), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Reliability, Aviation Finance, and Work Force Administration, with integrated Multi-Country Payroll across numerous countries and legal entities of the Group.
Mr. Colin Seymour of Hevilift Group, said “We have a diverse fleet of over 50 aircraft and wanted to consolidate our operations, which are spread across multiple geographies. Ramco’s solution was a good fit, both in terms of functionality and usability. Also, the rich experience of the team in serving multiple specialty operators in the rotor wing segment was a great plus. By moving to an integrated software platform, we look forward to improving the efficiency and productivity of our operations.”
Hevilift’s aircraft covers operations both onshore and offshore for verticals such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Mineral Exploration, Medical Evacuation, and Aerial Construction among others. Though operations are spread across countries with low internet penetration, such as Papua New Guinea, Indonesia (Balikpapan) and others, Ramco has ensured availability of data at a central corporate location almost in real-time by harnessing satellite connectivity.
Commenting on the new win, Mr. Virender Aggarwal , CEO, Ramco Systems, said “We have been growing rapidly in the Aviation business, and Hevilift is a great addition to our growing aviation customer base. Ramco’s software runs in a large number of big helicopter operators, globally. The aviation software has been well received for its functionality and with its latest features of Mobility and Gen-Y user interface, it is sure to appeal to many more customers. We are looking forward to a great start with Hevilift as it also opens up entry into hitherto new markets such as Myanmar, and PNG.”
Ramco maintains customers’ whose rotor fleet span includes Augusta Westland AW 137 Series, Bell Series 206/212/407/412/UH-1, CASA 212-200 Series, Dash 8 DHC6-300 Series, EC 135, King Air E 900/200, Seasprite SH-2G, Sikorsky S-56/58/61/64/76, Super Puma AS Series etc., among others.
About Hevilift Group:
Established in 1994 and formerly operating as the Regional Aviation Group, Hevilift Group is now one of the leading aviation charter service companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Hevilift provides specialized equipment and infrastructure for the transportation of oil, gas and mining personnel and equipment in a variety of operational locations. Hevilift’s diverse fleet is backed by a highly experienced team of management professionals, flight crew and maintenance personnel who are leaders in their respective fields leading to experience and commitment becoming the cornerstone of the group’s success.
About Ramco Systems:
Ramco Systems provides next generation, end-to-end enterprise solutions that render complete transformation of the business in real time. Built on RamcoVirtualWorks®, all Ramco products are cloud architected by design and address the entire business cycle from transaction to analytics. Part of the USD 1 Billion Ramco Group, the company offers ERP, HCM, SCM, CRM, Financials, Service Management, Asset Management, Process Control, Project Management and Analytics to multiple verticals on the most appropriate cloud model-public, private and community. Ramco focuses on providing innovative business solutions that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively in complex environments. Globally, Ramco has over 150,000 users from 1000+ customer organizations across 35 countries. The company currently has 17 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135