Exhibiting at Heli-Expo 2013, Component Control will demonstrate how their market leading MRO and logistics software, Quantum ControlTM, is the ideal solution to streamline helicopter service operations and increase business wide efficiency and effectiveness.
Quantum ControlTM already has a strong track record within the Helicopter sector, with a number of high profile customers using the software to manage their day-to-day operations. Component Control has many rotor wing customers including RLC, the largest privately-held helicopter operator in the Gulf of Mexico, and Air Comm Corporation, market leaders in the design, development, production and certification of Environmental Control, Air Management and Thermal Management Systems for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
Another established customer is Helicopters Inc., who use Quantum ControlTM to manage its nationwide base of service facilities in support of their fleet of news-gathering helicopters. Dan McFarlane, Accounting Manager at Helicopters Inc., adds “It was critical that our new software solution enabled cost accounting by helicopter, or tail number, so that we always have clear financial and business visibility into each asset. Quantum ControlTM has delivered this and much more, helping us to run our business more efficiently and cost effectively.” As the owner and end-user of 75 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft, Helicopters Inc. has leveraged Quantum to enable financial reporting in real-time, down to the asset level. It is also well on its way to creating a paperless environment, starting with electronic documentation that fulfills FAA regulatory reporting requirements. Other benefits Helicopters Inc. has realized through the implementation of Quantum include more inventory controls, comprehensive asset tracking and automation of external reporting for both regulatory and corporate requirements.
With a growing number of clients in the helicopters sector, Component Control is well placed to support the unique needs and differences of operations focusing specifically on rotorcraft. Quantum ControlTM is a fully integrated business software solution. Developed specifically for MRO and logistics organisations it promotes best practice and improves business processes with one integrated solution running on one database that can be flexibly deployed as a dedicated in-house system, or be hosted via a third-party cloud. Quantum Control’s personalized configuration settings provide individual users with an intuitive interface which improves the bottom line through optimized productivity. As a powerful, affordable and scalable solution, Quantum ControlTM extends across the supply chain using its built-in web services fully integrated with www.StockMarket.aero.
About Helicopters Inc.
Helicopters Inc. specializes in the design/build and leasing of news gathering helicopters for television and radio stations nationwide. They utilize the latest in aerial electronic news-gathering technology, supported by the finest aircraft and equipment available. Strong, measured growth backed by a constant focus on safety and reliability has earned Helicopters Inc. the leading position in the Electronic News Gathering community. For more information please visit www.heliinc.com.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution / redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
Stockmarket.aero, also from Component Control, is an online aviation parts trading marketplace giving users access to a comprehensive search engine that includes parts in stock, MRO capabilities and part alternatives. StockMarket.aero currently lists over 45 million qualified line items of inventory and capability from over 2,300 aircraft parts vendors
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza