Please join the PRA, Dr. Terrell and his wife Carole for an online seminar (webinar) on using the FAA’s now required MedXPress system. Doc Terrell and Carole will walk us through the new FAA medical form and clearly spell out what medical information the FAA wants from you and, as importantly, what medical information the FAA does NOT want from you.
Attending this FREE seminar will give you the skills and knowledge to maintain your FAA medical using the now mandatory MedXPress online system.
The seminar is Thursday, March 14th, 2013 from 7pm to 8pm Eastern. There is no cost for the seminar as it is being offered FREE to all PRA members. To attend the online seminar you can use a broad range of computers and iPad devices. You will need a good internet connection and will need to register online in advance of the seminar using the PRA’s Survey Monkey page.
Seating is limited, first-come first-served so register soon. For details see the PRA web page at www.PRA.org.
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet