Aviation Search Group announcedits first half forecast and search assignments appear to be in greater demand for the balance of 2013.
“We are pleased to report key growth in comparison from this time last year” says Aviation Search Group Director of Sales Grayson Barrows.“We are certainly encouraged by what we have accomplished thus far this quarter and expectsoliddevelopmentthrough 2013” continues Barrows.
The quantity of searches, revenue and market demand for new headhunting assignments hasincreased 26% from 2012.Barrows explains “this is a result of two key elements; successwith our clientele and an increase in the number of aviation companies finding out about us”.
While many disciplines look to be in demand this year, the following will be a focal point for many:
Executive / Management: Chief Operating Officers, Quality Directors and Maintenance Managers. As flight hours and activity increase in 2013 additional emphasis will be on operational functions. Manufacturing facilities will augment existing quality programs with need for additional leaders. Maintenance facilities will reactto more flight hours in 2013 requiring personnel for repair and overhaul.
Technical / Skilled: Pilots, Engineers and Maintainers. No surprise the industry is experiencing a shortage. As demand increases, companies will continue to identify avenues for recruiting and selecting, training and retaining talent. Budget constraints combined with continued development in vertical-lift, fixed-wing and unmanned system markets are also drivers.
About Aviation Search Group
Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for global aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held company offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective “strategic partnership” focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer’s internal resources.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support