Aviation Search Group announcedits first half forecast and search assignments appear to be in greater demand for the balance of 2013.
“We are pleased to report key growth in comparison from this time last year” says Aviation Search Group Director of Sales Grayson Barrows.“We are certainly encouraged by what we have accomplished thus far this quarter and expectsoliddevelopmentthrough 2013” continues Barrows.
The quantity of searches, revenue and market demand for new headhunting assignments hasincreased 26% from 2012.Barrows explains “this is a result of two key elements; successwith our clientele and an increase in the number of aviation companies finding out about us”.
While many disciplines look to be in demand this year, the following will be a focal point for many:
Executive / Management: Chief Operating Officers, Quality Directors and Maintenance Managers. As flight hours and activity increase in 2013 additional emphasis will be on operational functions. Manufacturing facilities will augment existing quality programs with need for additional leaders. Maintenance facilities will reactto more flight hours in 2013 requiring personnel for repair and overhaul.
Technical / Skilled: Pilots, Engineers and Maintainers. No surprise the industry is experiencing a shortage. As demand increases, companies will continue to identify avenues for recruiting and selecting, training and retaining talent. Budget constraints combined with continued development in vertical-lift, fixed-wing and unmanned system markets are also drivers.
About Aviation Search Group
Aviation Search Group is a leading provider of customized search programs for global aviation and aerospace manufacturers, airlines, military and government aircraft service providers, business and general aviation, space, airport operations, etc.
Supporting the aviation community since 1999, Aviation Search Group (www.AviationSearchGroup.com) a privately held company offers Executive to Technical search programs and unlike other search models creates a cost effective “strategic partnership” focusing on requirements while utilizing the customer’s internal resources.
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardo to provide resources and people in support of COVID-19