Asia: Where are we now and which way is the market going?
Where is everyone flying and what aircraft are they using?
Are the region’s aircraft flying less than in the US or Europe?
How quickly has China really grown and can it keep going at this speed?
How much is infrastructure slowing down growth?
Which markets are being forgotten?
Operator’s panel: Competition heats up
How competitive is the market now?
Is there room in Hong Kong for so many operators?
Are Hong Kong operators focusing on China or the rest of Asia?
Finance panel: Financing Asia’s fleet
Are foreign lenders still interested in China?
Are buyers increasingly insisting on local registers?
Is Asia living up to the hype?
Indonesia’s fast growing market
How fast is the market growing?
What type of customers are buying jets and helicopters?
Are financiers right to be concerned?
Is lack of finance holding the market back?
How easy is it to deal with the local registry?
The VVIP market
How big a market is there for ACJs and BBJs in Asia?
Do they make sense for asset financiers?
Are there too many pre-owned aircraft available?
Chinese leasing companies – dominating China
Do Chinese leasing companies need dollars to grow?
Is it time for them to start looking at international deals?
Do speculative orders work in business aviation?
Maintenance costs: a guide for financiers
Should they be more worried about scheduled or unscheduled costs?
How can financiers keep track of costs?
Why airframe maintenance should not be forgotten?
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit