Tanis Aircraft Products is proud to announce a Supplemental Type Certificate for the Bell 429 – Installation of Tanis Preheat System.
Tanis manufactures the only heli-preheat system that thoroughly and safely heats all critical components. Helicopter preheat systems typically include heating elements for the engine, main rotor gear box, accessory gear box, tail rotor gear box, fuel control unit, hydraulic tanks, and oil coolers. Battery preheat systems are also available and sold separately. With a Tanis System you are assured that heat is thoroughly applied in a safe and reliable manner which reduces maintenance costs and fuel consumption. Preheating adds to operational reliability, flight safety, flight utility, and reliable starts in all weather conditions.
Preheating the components is accomplished through heat pad elements mounted to the surface of the components with an approved bonding sealant. Power is applied through an independent wiring assembly that connects all of the heating pads.
Doug Evink, Tanis President/CEO commented that: “Tanis stands for the most technologically-advanced preheat systems. A Tanis system is the only solution to provide heat to all the critical helicopter components. Our line of heli-preheat and protection accessories have long been an industry standard. We are excited to be supporting the Bell 429 by contributing to safe operations and prolonged life of helicopter components.”
Since 1974, Tanis Aircraft Products has manufactured customized preheat and maintenance solutions for many different aircraft and helicopter applications; single, multi and turbo prop. Tanis supports the aviation industry with products that make winter operations safer, prolong engine life, and help reduce your operational cost. Tanis invests heavily in research and development and most of the company’s components and products are FAA-PMA certified.
- Bell Delivers the First TV News Helicopter to China
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AeroBrigham awarded Jamaica Defence Force Bell 429 integration contract
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- Jamaica Defence Force picks CNC for airborne mission suites on 429 fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- S.A.F.E. Delivers Custom Bell 429 Stands to Southern California Edison
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- Life Flight Network Signs Purchase Agreement for B429 and B407GXi
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Swedish Police add two more Bell 429s
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- Honeywell Brings Connectivity to New Heights at Heli-Expo 2019
- Bell and EDIC Horizon celebrate two more 429 deliveries
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance rent Explorer to cover for grounded Bell 429
- NZ Police contract with new operator and will switch to Bell 429