OAS Helicopters has entered into partnership agreement with Gulf Helicopter Company, Doha, Qatar in the Middle East for the provision of services to the upstream oil and gas sector in Nigeria.
OAS and GHC agreed to work together in a technical relationship whereby GHC would provide technical expertise to OAS including provision of any helicopter that may be required to meet up with the needs of oil and gas producing companies in Nigeria.
Gulf Helicopters is an OGP compliant helicopter flight service provider in the Middle East with about 40 offshore equipped helicopters, and provides services to most of the oil and gas companies in the Middle East including British Petroleum, Elf, Mobil, Total, Chevron, Shell, Qatar Oil and Standard Oil Company.
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1
- WR-ALC completes first TH-1H proof-of-concept overhaul