This news item is part of the HeliHub.com “Complete Registers” series, listing every helicopter Currently registered in a particular country. While the majority of our updates continue to be focused on monthly or quarterly reviews of the registrations which have changed (added, removed, change of ownership etc), the “Complete Registers” series allows us to include the more obscure countries by listing every helicopter currently registered in that country. It is important to note that this does not necessarily equate to every helicopter based and operating in the given country. We aim to remove any airframes which are known to be written off, The “Complete Registers” series is also available as a separate option off the “Data” menu above.
Dates listed are the month in which the particular aircraft was first registered in the Cayman Islands.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support