Hawker Pacific, leading aircraft sales and product support company in Asia, Pacific and the Middle East, is pleased to announce the delivery of a Bell 407 Helicopter to a north Queensland operator which will be used for utility operations. The deal reflects the Company’s initiatives in servicing the pre-owned market in the region.
Tony Jones, Hawker Pacific’s Senior Vice President, Aircraft Sales & Flight Services Group said today’s announcement signals a milestone for Hawker Pacific’s customers and potential customers looking to purchase used aircraft.
“With a growing amount of ancillary services available through Hawker Pacific, we are now doing a significant amount of work in the pre-owned aircraft sector. We are able to offer an incredible range of services including maintenance, engine repair and overhaul, design engineering, aircraft avionics, spare parts, exchange rotables and logistics,” Tony Jones said.
“Our client has chosen the 407 not only because of its solid reputation as an outstanding fourblade, single-engine aircraft, but also because Bell Helicopter and Hawker Pacific are proven as ‘number one’ in after-sales support. The addition of the helicopter to the fleet will allow the owner to take his business to the next level with newer and more capable aircraft.”
“Private, special mission and utility needs are continuing to drive the helicopter market, with single and twin turbine helicopters expected to represent a higher percentage of deliveries across the next decade. The Bell 407 is an incredibly reliable aircraft with a solid history and it is great to see the completion of this latest sale. Based on our forecasts the 407 will remain a significant product in the region,” Tony Jones concluded.
The Bell 407 integrates reliability, speed, performance, and maneuverability with a cabin configurable for an array of missions and payloads. Its Rolls-Royce 250-C47B turbine FADEC engine delivers exceptional hot and high performance with the ability to cruise at 140 knots (259 km/hr). The 407’s spacious cabin seats up to five passengers in wide-open club-passenger seating and can be reconfigured to accommodate any number of tasks and payloads.
Hawker Pacific represents some of the world’s leading aircraft and equipment manufacturers.
Notes to Editor: About Hawker Pacific
1. Hawker Pacific is a market leader in integrated civil and military aerospace sales and product support in South East Asia, Australia, the Pacific and the Middle East and is one of the largest independent companies of its type in the region with nearly 600 employees. The company’s Asian operations include established businesses in Singapore, China, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Hawker Pacific represents some of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, including Beechcraft, Bell Helicopter and Diamond Aircraft. Hawker Pacific is also a primary dealer in used aircraft with networks to source, acquire and trade aircraft globally.
Hawker Pacific is also Australia’s premier fixed base operator (FBO) with a network of facilities in Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Singapore, Perth, Shanghai and Malaysia. The company’s FBOs offer VIP services and crew facilities, 24/7 on demand aircraft charter from a modern aircraft fleet, flight operations and total aircraft management capability.
Hawker Pacific’s product support activities include MRO, structural modification and support services to a wide range of fixed and rotary wing aircraft for corporate, charter, defence and special mission operators throughout the region. Other services include aircraft and engine maintenance, repair and overhaul, special mission aircraft modifications, design engineering, avionics parts and service, plus the provision of spare parts, exchange rotables and equipment sales.
Hawker Pacific holds the highest certification levels and accreditations including CASA, EASA and FAA certification, ISO 9001 Bureau Veritas accreditation, plus OEM customer / airworthiness approvals by 26 major global suppliers and civil and military regulatory authorities. These set the company apart from most others operating in the region, giving it a capacity to deliver complex special mission modifications for both civil and military customers.
The company’s customers include airlines, commuter, corporate, general aviation, rotary wing and special mission operators, governments and the military.
2. Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognised for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
- Donaldson receives three STC approvals for inlet barrier filters
- Med-Trans starts new Bell 407 EMS contract in Virginia
- 16-Nov-20 ZS-MCC Bell 407 (Location tba), Tanzania
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police to replace 20-year-old Bell 407
- 08-Nov-20 N139PD Bell 407 Piñones, Puerto Rico
- 04-Nov-20 N3191 Bell 407 Little Rock, US-Arkansas
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- PAC International upgrades Bell 407 for Haiti Air Ambulance
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Air Evac Lifeteam 38 transitions into Univ Missouri program
- Budget cut puts Sonoma County Bell 407 at risk
- Bell bundles SiriusXM Aviation Weather & Audio with new helicopters
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Tennessee Valley Authority orders two Bell 429s and two 407GXi
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Canada approves Astronics Enhanced Vision Systems on Bell 407
- 25-Dec-19 N663SF Bell 407 Headland, US-Alabama (1F)
- 25-Dec-19 N663SF Bell 407 Headland, US-Alabama (1F)