AeroSimulators announced today that it has entered into simulator maintenance and support agreements with Bond Air Services and INAER Helicópteros Off-Shore. Under the support agreements, AeroSimulators will be responsible for the delivery and provision of spares, support equipment, maintenance and re-certification services, as well as on-site training and documentation.
These support services will cover an EC135 FTD Level 3 simulator at Bond Air Services’ facility in Gloucestershire, UK and a Bell 412 FTD Level 3 MCC device at INAER’s facility in Alicante, Spain.
Whilst both simulators were manufactured and supplied by a separate entity, AeroSimulators’ experience with a wide range of simulator technologies and its reputation for responsive customer service and support, led Bond and INAER, both operating companies of the Avincis Group, to select AeroSimulators as a provider of choice.
AeroSimulators is a worldwide provider of helicopter and airplane flight simulation systems, as well as electro-optic/infrared sensor simulators and medical mission training devices. All three of these product lines can be integrated across multiple, geographically dispersed sites. AeroSimulators Group operates facilities in Sint Niklaas, Belgium and Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Devon Air Ambulance resumes ops – EC135s fitted with separation screens
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- EC135 Reduced mandatory maintenance and flight checks
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers
- Polish Border Guard adds Airbus H135
- Gozo EMS operation upgrading to EC135
- DRF Luftrettung expands its H145 and H135 fleet
- NASA orders three Airbus H135s
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- Cayman Police replace damaged EC135 wtih second H145
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta