AeroSimulators announced today that it has entered into simulator maintenance and support agreements with Bond Air Services and INAER Helicópteros Off-Shore. Under the support agreements, AeroSimulators will be responsible for the delivery and provision of spares, support equipment, maintenance and re-certification services, as well as on-site training and documentation.
These support services will cover an EC135 FTD Level 3 simulator at Bond Air Services’ facility in Gloucestershire, UK and a Bell 412 FTD Level 3 MCC device at INAER’s facility in Alicante, Spain.
Whilst both simulators were manufactured and supplied by a separate entity, AeroSimulators’ experience with a wide range of simulator technologies and its reputation for responsive customer service and support, led Bond and INAER, both operating companies of the Avincis Group, to select AeroSimulators as a provider of choice.
AeroSimulators is a worldwide provider of helicopter and airplane flight simulation systems, as well as electro-optic/infrared sensor simulators and medical mission training devices. All three of these product lines can be integrated across multiple, geographically dispersed sites. AeroSimulators Group operates facilities in Sint Niklaas, Belgium and Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Airbus launches retrofit solution for EC135 Electrical Master Boxes
- Metro first to STC H135 T3H Air Medical Interior
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- 24-Feb-19 9H-VIP Airbus EC135 Valetta, Malta
- Hungary buys nine pre-owned Airbus EC135s
- 13-Feb-19 D-HJMD Airbus EC135P2 Neustadt an der Orla, Germany
- SPAES procures nine medical racks for EC135 installation
- Airbus EC135 – FAA AD 2013-21-05R1 – Bearings
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Installation of SLANT-console in Airbus EC135
- Red Arrows Support Handover of First ACH135 for charter ops
- ACH Displays New ACH135 Helionix
- Babcock renews Great Western Air Ambulance contract for 5 years
- Babcock to upgrade five EC135s for WPD
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- German Federal Police procures mission systems from ESG
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- ALT wins German military contract with five EC135s
- NHSL adds EC135 and AW139 in Trinidad and Tobago