Neil, formerly General Manager of SB47 during the spare parts & customer support start-up phase, after acquisition of the Bell 47 type certificates, was the Bell 429 Program Director during its production flight test, certification and entry into service from 2008 to 2010. “Neil brings a wealth of experience in the management of development, certification & production start-up activities, and he also knows the Bell 47 product very well. We are very pleased to have Neil back onboard for the 47GT-6 program and to manage the establishment of SB47 as a production helicopter OEM.” said Scott Churchill, President & Owner of SB47.
Neil is a partner at Vaeden Solutions, an interim management & executive consulting firm that provides expertise in operational areas from product development & program management, supply chain & operations management, to customer support & training programs. “With the depth of expertise that we have and continue to develop at Vaeden Solutions, we are very much looking forward to working with Scott to develop not only the best light utility & training helicopter in the world with the 47GT-6, but to establish the necessary foundations for SB47 to become a premier manufacturing operation, producing 47GT-6 helicopters to the highest quality standards, and offering customer support & services second to none” said Neil. “I am very proud to be heading back to SB47 and I am relishing the journey we will take with the 47GT-6 over the next few years.”
About Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc.
Scott’s – Bell 47, Inc., under the private ownership of Scott Churchill, is a sister company to Scott’s Helicopter Services Inc., one of the largest fleet operators of Bell 47 helicopters in the world, and Texas Helicopter Co., Inc., manufacturer of the WASP helicopter and an FAA-PMA parts supplier & STC holder for the Model 47. SB47 is the Type Certificate holder for all FAA type certificated Model 47 helicopters. They currently provide OEM level customer support & services to the fielded fleet and have announced they will manufacture the 47GT-6 helicopter starting in 2016 .
About Vaeden Solutions
Vaeden Solutions provides expertise in product development, program management, supply chain and operations management, customer support and training programs. They aim to provide specialized skills on an interim, contract basis to help companies improve operating performance and profitability.
- 01-Jan-21 N74823 Bell 47D1 Marana, US-Arizona
- 24-Nov-20 YN-CIQ Continental Copters Tomcat Chinandega, Nicaragua (1F)
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- 18-Oct-19 N7060J Bell 47G5 King City, US-California
- 20-Aug-17 N9526 Bell 47G2A St Marys, US-Pennsylvania
- 23-May-17 XB-LUB Bel 47D Amacuzac, Mexico (1F)
- 10-May-17 D-HAFB Westland-Bell 47 Pertisau, Austria (2F)
- 18-Oct-15 N73224 Bell 47G3B Searchlight, US-Nevada
- 11-Aug-15 N74823 Bell 47D1 Clanton, US-Alabama
- 03-Aug-15 N4002G Bell 47G3B1 Camden, US-Alabama
- 24-Jul-15 N1396X Bell 47G.4A Gilbert, US-Iowa
- 20-Jun-15 N4427F Bell 47G5 Salinas, US-California (1F)
- 27-Mar-15 C-GVHA Bell 47G.2 Chilliwack, Canada
- 27-Feb-15 N4774S Bell 47G2A Ivanhoe, US-California
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47 White Rock, US-Arkansas
- 29-Jan-15 N43762 Bell 47G North Little Rock, US-Arkansas
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- India – Aviation school museum gets Bell 47G
- 12-Aug-14 N7089J Bell 47G-5 Mansfield, US-Illinois (1F)
- 10-Aug-14 N4690 Bell 47G-2 Jeanerette, US-Louisiana (1F)