[electronic translation] The Helibras will provide aircraft that are selling for military and government, during its participation at LAAD – Defence & Security 2013, which takes place between the 9th and 12th of April at the Exhibition Pavilion Riocentro, in Rio de Janeiro (RJ) .
Will be on display for the visiting delegations from the AS550 Fennec Monday, Squirrel variation of the model used by the three Brazilian armed forces and first helicopter manufactured in Brazil; EC725 operated by the Air Force and Navy and are already being produced in Itajubá (MG); Pantera K2 modernized by Helibras to be submitted to the Army for evaluation, the twin-engine EC145 used by the Military Police of Bahia, and a unit of AS350 B3e – new version of Aeschylus dedicated model.
Besides presenting their options of aircraft, Helibras will hold a series of tributes to the government and military operators and lay the cornerstone of the future building of the simulator for pilots of helicopters EC725/EC225, to be built in Rio de Janeiro.
“The participation of Helibras at LAAD 2013 occurs at a very special moment for the company, we are consolidating the expansion program with the entry into operation of all stages of the assembly line of the EC725 Brazil, expanding our ability to care aftermarket and great prospects for new business segments in the government and military, “said Eduardo Marson Ferreira, president of the company.
With the opening of a new hangar that now houses the assembly lines of military and civil, the former premises of Helibras Itajubá been fully renovated to house the maintenance and modernization of aircraft. Additionally, the unit of São Paulo (SP), located in the Campo de Marte Airport, was certified for small interventions in military helicopters, further expanding the capacity of service to the Armed Forces.
“Along with our technical teams, providing care directly into operational Forces bases across the country, we can offer a personalized service with quick responses that maintain the aircraft as long as possible in availability for missions,” explains Flavio Pires, vice President’s Service Helibras.
This expansion of services in the service area will be completed with the opening later this year, the Bralog – new logistics center of Helibras, details of which will also be presented to customers during LAAD 2013.
Ads related to simulator are inserted in the events celebrating the 35th anniversary of Helibras, as well as some tributes to the military and government operators which will be held at the company’s booth.
“We want to acknowledge the support and contribution we offer our customers from the earliest times, investing in a future that has now become reality,” adds Eduardo Marson Ferreira.
On 10/4, will be held the signatures of new sales contracts with governmental operators. That same day, at 17h there will be the official ceremony commemorating the 35th birthday of Helibras.
During this event, Helibras will the foundation stone of the new building of the facilities of the Center for Simulation and Training, which will be constructed in the Bandeirantes in Rio de Janeiro.
In all the six days of the fair helicopters will be available for guided tours at the booth outside of Helibras.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week