Ramco Systems, the global Aviation Software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets continues its successful voyage through the year by signing 10 aviation deals in FY 2012-13. This includes aviation majors such as Emirates, GoAir, Air Tahiti, Caribbean Airlines, Hevilift among others. The last quarter of the financial year saw four new wins including a new regional airline in India, a start-up charter airline and a specialty heli-operator, both based out of Thailand, and an Aerospace component manufacturer in Asia.
Commenting on the success, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said “It has been a remarkable year for our Aviation business. Adding ten customers from across the globe is a testimony to the product strength, integration capabilities, deep domain knowledge and customer experience gained over the years. Our ability to simplify the MRO software by offering the solution on iPad, with a cool new user interface has been helping us tilt deals in our favour. We recently launched role-based ‘Aviation Workspaces’ which is a revolution in the MRO Software industry. This will further build the momentum for our growth.”
Workspaces bring in a fundamental change in the way users interact with the application. It is steered by a data driven interaction pattern and powerful visualizations. Role-based ‘Workspaces’ make the application “intuitive” and does away with a typical software usage experience of menus and screens. A workspace presents actionable data and alerts in the form of a To-do/exception list. This in turn enables users to prioritize work and effectively manage information flow, thereby enabling better productivity, reduced time and an enjoyable experience all together.
As a leading provider of Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) software solutions, Ramco has been offering a comprehensive solution for Heli-operators, Airlines, MROs, and Non-scheduled Operators, globally in their preferred delivery model-on-premise or on Cloud. In the last one year, the company has been focusing on building Mobility, Usability and ease of use to make the user experience truly rewarding.
Built ground-up for the Aviation sector, Ramco Aviation Suite manages the entire business of aircraft maintenance covering engineering support, inventory and procurement, maintenance, sales and MRO contract management, compliance, quality, and operations that are deeply integrated with native finance and accounting. In addition, Ramco offers modules for Aviation Analytics, ePublications, eProcurement (ATA SPEC 2000 compliant), Electronic Flight Bag and HCM.
About Ramco Systems
Ramco Systems provides next generation, end-to-end enterprise solutions that render complete transformation of the business in real time. Built on RamcoVirtualWorks®, all Ramco products are cloud architected by design and address the entire business cycle from transaction to analytics. Part of the USD 1 Billion Ramco Group, the company offers ERP, HCM, SCM, CRM, Financials, Service Management, Asset Management, Process Control, Project Management and Analytics to multiple verticals on the most appropriate cloud model-public, private and community.
Ramco focuses on providing innovative business solutions that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively in complex environments. Globally, Ramco has over 150,000 users from 1000+ customer organizations across 35 countries. The company currently has 17 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
- COVID19 – HAC cancels annual convention scheduled for November 2020
- European Rotors event will host an industry hackathon
- Indian Air Force upgrades Mi-17s with Night Vision Goggles
- Airbus helps Hungarian Air Ambulance become a digital organisation
- EASA publishes proposed eVTOL certification methods
- Triumph to supply mechanical controls for US TH-73 trainers
- Compass and ALG ship EC135 from UK to US for Air Methods
- COVID-19 – Airbus Helicopters offers solutions to air ambulance operators in the fight against COVID-19
- COVID-19 – How Airbus is helping frontline operators in the fight against COVID-19
- Helitrans accepts two Airbus H125s under e-delivery process
- Gama Aviation and Atkins retain UK military airworthiness contract
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers