Ramco Systems, the global Aviation Software provider on Cloud, Mobile and Tablets continues its successful voyage through the year by signing 10 aviation deals in FY 2012-13. This includes aviation majors such as Emirates, GoAir, Air Tahiti, Caribbean Airlines, Hevilift among others. The last quarter of the financial year saw four new wins including a new regional airline in India, a start-up charter airline and a specialty heli-operator, both based out of Thailand, and an Aerospace component manufacturer in Asia.
Commenting on the success, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said “It has been a remarkable year for our Aviation business. Adding ten customers from across the globe is a testimony to the product strength, integration capabilities, deep domain knowledge and customer experience gained over the years. Our ability to simplify the MRO software by offering the solution on iPad, with a cool new user interface has been helping us tilt deals in our favour. We recently launched role-based ‘Aviation Workspaces’ which is a revolution in the MRO Software industry. This will further build the momentum for our growth.”
Workspaces bring in a fundamental change in the way users interact with the application. It is steered by a data driven interaction pattern and powerful visualizations. Role-based ‘Workspaces’ make the application “intuitive” and does away with a typical software usage experience of menus and screens. A workspace presents actionable data and alerts in the form of a To-do/exception list. This in turn enables users to prioritize work and effectively manage information flow, thereby enabling better productivity, reduced time and an enjoyable experience all together.
As a leading provider of Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) software solutions, Ramco has been offering a comprehensive solution for Heli-operators, Airlines, MROs, and Non-scheduled Operators, globally in their preferred delivery model-on-premise or on Cloud. In the last one year, the company has been focusing on building Mobility, Usability and ease of use to make the user experience truly rewarding.
Built ground-up for the Aviation sector, Ramco Aviation Suite manages the entire business of aircraft maintenance covering engineering support, inventory and procurement, maintenance, sales and MRO contract management, compliance, quality, and operations that are deeply integrated with native finance and accounting. In addition, Ramco offers modules for Aviation Analytics, ePublications, eProcurement (ATA SPEC 2000 compliant), Electronic Flight Bag and HCM.
About Ramco Systems
Ramco Systems provides next generation, end-to-end enterprise solutions that render complete transformation of the business in real time. Built on RamcoVirtualWorks®, all Ramco products are cloud architected by design and address the entire business cycle from transaction to analytics. Part of the USD 1 Billion Ramco Group, the company offers ERP, HCM, SCM, CRM, Financials, Service Management, Asset Management, Process Control, Project Management and Analytics to multiple verticals on the most appropriate cloud model-public, private and community.
Ramco focuses on providing innovative business solutions that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively in complex environments. Globally, Ramco has over 150,000 users from 1000+ customer organizations across 35 countries. The company currently has 17 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign