AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR) announced today that it intends to commence an add-on offering of $125,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 7.25% Senior Notes due 2022 (the “Notes”) in a private placement to eligible purchasers. The Notes will be senior unsecured obligations of AAR CORP. (the “Company”) and will be guaranteed by substantially all of the Company’s subsidiaries.
The Notes will be issued under the indenture dated as of January 23, 2012, as supplemented as of November 30, 2012 (the “Indenture”), pursuant to which the Company issued $175,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 7.25% Senior Notes due 2022 (the “Existing Notes”). The Notes will be treated as a single series with the Existing Notes and will have the same terms as those of the Existing Notes, except for certain provisions relating to registration rights. The Notes and the Existing Notes will vote as one class under the Indenture.
The Company will use the net proceeds of the offering to repay a portion of the borrowings under its unsecured revolving credit agreement and to pay related fees and expenses.
The Notes and the related guarantees are being offered in the United States to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and outside the United States to non-U.S. persons in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes and related guarantees have not been registered under the Securities Act or applicable state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
This press release is being issued pursuant to Rule 135c under the Securities Act, and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes or any other securities, and shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a sale of, the Notes or any other securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense contractor that employs more than 6,000 people in 17 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Technology Products. AAR’s services include inventory management and parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and expeditionary airlift. AAR’s products include cargo systems and containers; mobility systems and shelters; advanced aerostructures; and specialized command and control systems.
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission