Lloyd Helicopters was founded by Patrick Lloyd, who has been in the helicopter industry since the late 1960’s and was a pioneer of the helicopter industry in Asia. Originally called Helicopter Services, the company operated a fleet of 25 helicopters, mainly servicing the oil and gas industry.
In 1985, the focus of the company shifted from operating to a combination of operating, trading, broking and consultancy and Lloyd Helicopters was formed. The company went on to specialise in sales, broking and leasing, and sales offices were established in the USA and Europe.
Today, Lloyd Helicopters is a market leader in the global helicopter trading industry. We provide new and pre-owned helicopters for sale or lease and professional consultancy services on all aspects of the industry. We have a vast network of global contacts and have built a solid reputation based on knowledge, expertise and integrity. With our team of experienced professionals based worldwide, Lloyd Helicopters is well qualified to assist with your helicopter requirements.
SALES & ACQUISITIONS
Lloyd Helicopters maintain an inventory of new and pre-owned helicopters for sale, sourced worldwide and carefully inspected by our professional buying team. We also undertake specific acquisition projects on behalf of customers to ensure they get the best helicopter for their needs.
Lloyd Helicopters are able to provide aircraft for all types of operations. If you have a contract requiring a helicopter, we can tailor a lease to meet your requirements and reflect the terms of your contract. We are also happy to discuss sale and leaseback arrangements with established operators.
We market and sell helicopters for owners looking to dispose of surplus aircraft in their fleet. We advertise and market the helicopters extensively around the world, field enquiries, bring offers to the seller, assist with sales contracts and finalise the sale.
Lloyd Helicopters provide professional consultancy services on all aspects of the industry. With over 40 years experience, extensive knowledge of the market and buying expertise, we are highly qualified to assist you with any helicopter requirement.
Lloyd Helicopters specialise in customising and re-configuring aircraft for various roles. With our extensive knowledge of the international helicopter market, we are in the best position to find a solution to your helicopter requirements.
Lloyd Helicopters supplies parts for a wide range of civil helicopters. With our worldwide network of offices and representatives, we are able to assist owners and operators in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid