Congratulations to the following medical transport services that achieved accreditation for the first time:
Aeromed – a rotorwing service operating in Tampa, FL providing critical care since 1989. Air Methods Corporation operates and maintains the aircraft at 4 satellite bases.
HALL CCT – a rotorwing and critical care ground service providing critical care in the Bakersfield, CA area since 2001 for rotorwing and since 2009 for ground critical care. Air Methods Corporation operates and maintains the aircraft.
Lehigh Valley Health Network – MedEvac – a rotorwing service providing critical care in the Allentown, PA area since 1981. Air Methods Corporation operates and maintains the aircraft at 4 satellite bases.
PHI Air Medical dba Halo Flight – a rotorwing service providing ALS and affiliated as a public service since 2007 in the Phoenix, AZ area. The aircraft is operated by PHI Air Medical LLC.
San Juan Island EMS/Island Air Ambulance – a fixed wing and Ground ALS/BLS service providing ALS since 2007 for the FW and since 1977 for ALS/BLS ground, on the islands off the coast of Washington. The aircraft are operated by Island Air, Inc.
Congratulations to the following services that were reaccredited:
RW=Rotorwing, FW=Fixed wing, GCC=Ground Critical care, GALS/BLS=Ground ALS/BLS, ME = Medical Escort
Akron Childrens – Akron Ohio; RW/GCC; Accredited since 2007
Boston Children’s – Boston, MA; RW/FW/GCC; Accredited since 1995
Carilion Clinic Patient Transportation Services – Roanoke, VA; RW/GCC-ALS/BLS; Accredited since 2007
Children’s Mercy Critical Care Transport – Kansas City, MO; RW/FW/G; Accredited since 2001
LifeFlight Eagle – Kansas City, MO; RW; Accredited since 2000
Life Link III – Minneapolis, MN; RW/FW/GCC; Accredited since 2006
LifeNet of the Heartland – Lenexa, KS; RW; Accredited since 1997
LIFESTAR – Amarillo, TX; RW; Accredited since 2007
MedCenter Air – Charlotte, NC; RW/FW/G/ME; Accredited since 2004
MedLink AIR – La Crosse, WI; RW; Accredited since 2001
Native Air Ambulance – Tucson, AZ; RW/FW; Accredited since 2003
REACH Air Medical Services – Santa Rosa, CA; RW/FW; Accredited since 1998
San Juan Regional AirCare – Farmington, NM; RW/FW; Accredited since 1995
STARS – Calgary, Alberta, Canada; RW; Accredited since 1997
STAR Flight – Austin, TX; RW; Accredited since 2001
UMass Memorial LifeFlight – Worcester, MA; RW; Accredited since 2006
UNC Carolina Air Care – Chapel Hill, NC; RW/FW/GCC-ALS/BLS; Accredited since 2002
The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) is a non-profit corporation offering world-wide accreditation for air and ground medical transports systems since 1990.
CAMTS mission, as a peer review organization, is to improve patient care and transport safety by providing a voluntary, dynamic accreditation process through the development of standards, education and services that support our vision.
Vision Statement: All patients are transported safety by qualified personnel using the appropriate mode of transport.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™