Congratulations to the following medical transport services that achieved accreditation for the first time:
Aeromed – a rotorwing service operating in Tampa, FL providing critical care since 1989. Air Methods Corporation operates and maintains the aircraft at 4 satellite bases.
HALL CCT – a rotorwing and critical care ground service providing critical care in the Bakersfield, CA area since 2001 for rotorwing and since 2009 for ground critical care. Air Methods Corporation operates and maintains the aircraft.
Lehigh Valley Health Network – MedEvac – a rotorwing service providing critical care in the Allentown, PA area since 1981. Air Methods Corporation operates and maintains the aircraft at 4 satellite bases.
PHI Air Medical dba Halo Flight – a rotorwing service providing ALS and affiliated as a public service since 2007 in the Phoenix, AZ area. The aircraft is operated by PHI Air Medical LLC.
San Juan Island EMS/Island Air Ambulance – a fixed wing and Ground ALS/BLS service providing ALS since 2007 for the FW and since 1977 for ALS/BLS ground, on the islands off the coast of Washington. The aircraft are operated by Island Air, Inc.
Congratulations to the following services that were reaccredited:
RW=Rotorwing, FW=Fixed wing, GCC=Ground Critical care, GALS/BLS=Ground ALS/BLS, ME = Medical Escort
Akron Childrens – Akron Ohio; RW/GCC; Accredited since 2007
Boston Children’s – Boston, MA; RW/FW/GCC; Accredited since 1995
Carilion Clinic Patient Transportation Services – Roanoke, VA; RW/GCC-ALS/BLS; Accredited since 2007
Children’s Mercy Critical Care Transport – Kansas City, MO; RW/FW/G; Accredited since 2001
LifeFlight Eagle – Kansas City, MO; RW; Accredited since 2000
Life Link III – Minneapolis, MN; RW/FW/GCC; Accredited since 2006
LifeNet of the Heartland – Lenexa, KS; RW; Accredited since 1997
LIFESTAR – Amarillo, TX; RW; Accredited since 2007
MedCenter Air – Charlotte, NC; RW/FW/G/ME; Accredited since 2004
MedLink AIR – La Crosse, WI; RW; Accredited since 2001
Native Air Ambulance – Tucson, AZ; RW/FW; Accredited since 2003
REACH Air Medical Services – Santa Rosa, CA; RW/FW; Accredited since 1998
San Juan Regional AirCare – Farmington, NM; RW/FW; Accredited since 1995
STARS – Calgary, Alberta, Canada; RW; Accredited since 1997
STAR Flight – Austin, TX; RW; Accredited since 2001
UMass Memorial LifeFlight – Worcester, MA; RW; Accredited since 2006
UNC Carolina Air Care – Chapel Hill, NC; RW/FW/GCC-ALS/BLS; Accredited since 2002
The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) is a non-profit corporation offering world-wide accreditation for air and ground medical transports systems since 1990.
CAMTS mission, as a peer review organization, is to improve patient care and transport safety by providing a voluntary, dynamic accreditation process through the development of standards, education and services that support our vision.
Vision Statement: All patients are transported safety by qualified personnel using the appropriate mode of transport.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support