Uniflight LLC of Grand Prairie Texas is very pleased to announce the award of a contract by the Houston Texas Police Department to provide maintenance support for the department’s helicopters.
The contract awarded to Uniflight is for one base year and two additional option years. The contract is for the support of Bell Helicopter 412 helicopters operated by the Houston P.D.
Joe Hawke , Chairman and CEO of Uniflight said, “We are extremely pleased to have the opportunity to support the Houston Police Department with their very important mission”.
The project will be managed under the leadership of Leslie Weikum ; General Manager of Uniflight’s Bell Platinum rated Customer Service Facility in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Leslie stated that “we are proud and very excited to provide the Houston PD with our award winning maintenance solutions”.
Uniflight LLC is headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas and is the premier provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul, aircraft program management and completions for both helicopter and fixed wing operators. Uniflight is a network of FAA Certified Part 145 repair stations and is also EASA and DGCA certified. In addition to the facility in Grand Prairie, Texas additional facilities are in Rome, New York, Reading, Pennsylvania and Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual