It is not too late to join the EHS Heli Golf Tournament which will be running in line with this year’s main event programme.
The EHS Golf Tournament will take place on Thursday 9th May 2013, starting 13.00hrs at Kuneticka Hora www.grkh.cz about 20 km from Hradec Králové. The course at Kuneticka Hora has outstanding facilities such as club house, restaurant, wellness center and hotel. It can be reached 5 mins by helicopter from Hradec Králové Airport and 15-20 mins by car.
Want to take Part?
The Tournament will provide extra exposure for your company. It provides an ideal opportunity to invite potential customers and VIP Guests to a relaxed atmosphere to discuss business , network and enjoy the Golf Tournament.
Buy Your Tickets Online & Save
Purchase your European Helicopter Show tickets in advance online and benefit from discounted entry prices. We have a range of ticket options to suit every type of visitor, including a great value Family Pass for access to the Saturday Airshow and Flight Demonstrations.
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers