Uniflight LLC of Grand Prairie Texas is very pleased to announce the award of a contract by the US Department of the Interior for Helicopter maintenance services in support of the U.S. Park Police.
The contract awarded to Uniflight is for one base year and four additional option years. The contract is for the maintenance of U.S. Government owned aircraft and primarily covers a Bell Helicopter 206L3 and two Bell Helicopter 412’s based in Washington D.C.
The contract also requires a full time aircraft maintenance technician to be assigned at the Park Police facility in Washington D.C.
Joe Hawke , Chairman and CEO of Uniflight said, “We are extremely happy to be working on this project and proud to be supporting the U.S. Department of Interior and the U.S. Park Police with their critical mission of safeguarding lives and protecting our national treasures”.
The project will be managed under the leadership of Steve Weinert , Director of Maintenance. “I look forward to working with our new customer and it will be a pleasure to work with the professional team at the U.S. Park Police,” said Weinert.
Uniflight LLC is headquartered in Grand Prairie, Texas and is the premier provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul, aircraft program management and completions for both helicopter and fixed wing operators. Uniflight is a network of FAA Certified Part 145 repair stations and is also EASA and DGCA certified. In addition to the facility in Grand Prairie, Texas additional facilities are in Rome, New York, Reading, Pennsylvania and Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania.
- Boost introduces Bell 212/412 Dual Hook Human External Cargo System
- Astronics Max-Viz 2300 Enhanced Vision System Receives Amended STC for Bell
- Babcock extends South Australia contract
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Leonardo AB412 – EASA AD 2020-0192 – Electrical Power – Cable Assembly
- Bell 205, 205, 212, 214, 412 – FAA AD 2020-16-10 – Shoulder harness
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Receives FAA STC for Bell 212 and 412
- Triumph To Provide Mechanical Flight Controls For Multiple Bell Platforms
- AAT delivers first Bell 412 EMS interior to Montenegro military
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Astronautics to provide integrated flight display system for Bell 412EPX
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Astronautics Nears FAA Approval on STC for RoadRunner EFI on Bell 212 and 412
- Genesys Aerosystems’ Modernized Avionics Suite Achieved STC in Bell 412EP & 412
- 25-Oct-19 FAC0006 Bell 412 Albán, Colombia (6F)
- Canada to extend life of Armed Forces Bell 412 fleet
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Montenegrin Air Force adds three Bell 412s
- ACE Training Centre adds new AW139 and B412 approvals
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration