Web Manuals Sweden AB (www.webmanuals.aero), the leader in digitizing manuals for the aviation industry, is delighted to announce the launch of their Web Manuals Reader for iPad on App Store.
Enabling control, compliance and agility for airline operators and maintenance organizations, the Web Manuals Reader provides staff with instant access to all relevant manuals, documents, notices and forms in the iPad. Users can navigate large documents using visual chapter overviews while smart mod¬ules facilitate cross-reference links and revision highlights. Documents are automatically updated through a controlled synchronisation with the Web Manuals application which allows easy and efficient writing and publishing of aviation manuals.
Fully EASA-compliant, the Web Manuals Reader is designed for use both in-flight and on the ground, working as both an EFB Class 1/2 and a stand-alone device. It also offers environmental benefits by removing the need for paper-based documents, whereby significant reductions in CO2 emissions as well as fuel savings can be achieved.
About Web Manuals Sweden AB:
Web Manuals Sweden AB specializes in the development of operational knowledge management solutions for the aviation industry, including digitizing of manuals to simplify controlled publication, revision and distribution.
Web Manuals Sweden AB works with selected international partners to deliver a global offering and has a rapidly growing client base in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International