Bell announced the debut of two Maintainers and Operators (M&O) conferences this week in China. The conferences, held in Beijing on April 23 and Shanghai on April 25, served as an opportunity for customers in the region to meet with Bell Helicopter customer support representatives and other industry experts.
“As we continue to expand our commercial presence globally, Bell Helicopter must also establish a strong customer support structure for these aircraft,” said Eric Cardinali, executive vice president, Customer Support and Services (CSS). “Bell Helicopter’s M&O conferences are a clear service differentiator for our customers, and we are excited to expand this progressive offering.”
Initiated more than 25 years ago, the M&O conferences serve as a means for maintainers and operators to meet with Bell Helicopter representatives to learn about the Bell Helicopter support system including CSS enhancements, technical aircraft and maintenance discussions and safety improvements. The conferences have grown to include Bell Helicopter suppliers and to offer additional outreach and support including discussion on direct maintenance cost reductions. Each conference is tailored to address the needs of the regional customers and covers key field support issues such as maintenance procedures and tips, new service bulletins and advance directives.
“We were very pleased with the turnout at both locations,” said Chris Jaran, managing director, China. “It was very apparent that our China customer base is focused on maintaining their Bell Helicopter products at the highest level.”
More than 50 Bell Helicopter maintainers and operators participated in the two regional events.
Bell Helicopter M&O conferences are scheduled worldwide throughout 2013 in Jakarta, Indonesia, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Melbourne, Australia.
- PWC adds Russian maintenance facility for Ansat helicopters
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market