OCCAR, EDA’s partner in developing European defence capabilities, manages the Tiger Helicopter programme on behalf of Germany, France and Spain.
In a common approach towards personnel training, the German-French Tiger Helicopter Technical School (Deutsch-Französisches Ausbildungseinrichtung TIGER – DFAT) opened in 2003 in Fassberg, Germany. The mission of the School is to provide training to French and German Tiger Helicopter Technicians for the maintenance of the Tiger Helicopter in HAP and UHT versions. In 2013, the School will have also to start training technicians on the HAD version.
To analyse additional training needs and define the necessary training means to cover requirements of the German-French Tiger Helicopter Technical School, OCCAR wants to place a contract with industry.
To attract industry’s attention to this business opportunity, a contract notice has been published as a first step in the tendering process. Details on this contract notice can be found under this link: www.occar.int/221.
- Tiger Programme Contract Notice (OCCAR website)
- News “EDA & OCCAR build links, seeking efficiencies through cooperation” (27 July 2012)
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms