Whatever your involvement in the helicopter industry you won’t want to miss the European Helicopter Show 2013.
Meet experts from across the helicopter industry at Hradec Králové, 9th – 11th May 2013.
See more than 100+ from across the helicopter industry, including manufacturers, distributors and service suppliers, showcasing the latest products & services.
Live Flight Demonstrations
See live demonstrations of the versatile role of helicopters in various missions, including flight displays, tactical demonstrations and emergency scenarios.
Conference & Seminar Programme
EHS 2013 features a two day seminar programme with experienced speakers from across the helicopter industry presenting a range of interesting and highly relevant topics.
Purchase your European Helicopter Show tickets online now and benefit from discounted entry prices. We have a range of ticket options to suit every type of visitor, including a great value Family Pass for access to the Saturday Airshow and Flight Demonstrations.
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers