AMSTAT, the leading provider of corporate aviation fleet and operator information, will be exhibiting at EBACE 2013 at Booth #931, Geneva, Switzerland – May 21 – 23, 2013.
This year, AMSTAT will be demonstrating the most recent versions of both AMSTAT Premier Online and Premier Mobile. “AMSTAT has been in the business of providing key business aircraft market research to the aviation sales and marketing community for over 30 years” said Tom Benson, AMSTAT Executive Vice President, “Premier Online and Premier Mobile represent the latest and most powerful iteration of our research service”.
AMSTAT Premier Online has been a ground up re-think of how a business aircraft research service should work. Gone are the multiple clicks to get to a specific aircraft, company or set of results. The multiple menu approach of the past has been replaced with a simple and elegant solution that provides key functionality via just 2 menu options. Gone also is the sluggish performance experienced among other database driven web based services. Premier Online is faster than comparable locally installed software.
“Over and above the type of look up and list generation functionality you would expect, our design team added additional tools that sales and marketing teams will find help them achieve their goals” said Andrew Young, AMSTAT Director of Sale and Customer Service. He added that, “customers are enjoying new capabilities such as sharing notes and edits with their colleagues, customizing result lists, saving and scheduling reports, adding their own data fields (often for territory assignment) and customizing print outs and adding their company logos”.
Premier Mobile, allows users to access key market and fleet data via smartphones. “Similar to Premier Online, Premier Mobile takes a very streamlined approach to functionality, allowing Clients to quickly get the data they need even when they don’t have access to a computer” said Benson.
About AMSTAT, Inc.
AMSTAT is the leading provider of market research information and services to the corporate aviation industry. Founded in 1982, and based in Tinton Falls, NJ, AMSTAT introduced the concept of providing researched information to corporate aviation professionals. AMSTAT’s mission is to provide timely, accurate, and objective market information to its customers. AMSTAT products and services provide aviation market and statistical information that generates revenue and delivers competitive advantage to brokers/dealers, finance companies, fractional providers, and suppliers of aircraft parts and services.
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring