StandardAero will be attending the HeliRussia conference in Moscow, May 16-18. StandardAero’s Helicopters team will be participating in the show, bringing its expertise as the global leader in Rolls-Royce M250 engine MRO in addition to promoting its recent selection as a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for the RR300 engine.
“We’re excited to be participating in this year’s HeliRussia conference and we believe our presence adds great value to the event,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “The Russian light helicopter market has limited service options when requiring engine MRO. As the global leader in M250 engine MRO, not only can we add additional service capacity, but our expertise on that engine – and now the RR300 too – provides operators with unmatched engine knowledge, the most efficient turn-around-times, and effective logistical support.”
Brian Hughes, Director of Sales & Marketing for StandardAero’s Helicopter Programs, echoed Atwal’s comments, reaffirming StandardAero’s commitment to the Russian market through “industry-leading” support to M250 and RR300 operators.
As the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world with a brand new, state-of-the art facility in Singapore and regionalized representative support from Aero-Max Ltd. of Moscow, StandardAero has the necessary market presence and infrastructure to support global operators and service centers. The company’s objective is to demonstrate to Russian operators, the trusted service partnership that has made the company #1 in customer satisfaction worldwide.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at HeliRussia in Moscow, May 16 – May 18, 2013; Booth # 1G20.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets.
A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
About Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000