StandardAero will be attending the HeliRussia conference in Moscow, May 16-18. StandardAero’s Helicopters team will be participating in the show, bringing its expertise as the global leader in Rolls-Royce M250 engine MRO in addition to promoting its recent selection as a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for the RR300 engine.
“We’re excited to be participating in this year’s HeliRussia conference and we believe our presence adds great value to the event,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “The Russian light helicopter market has limited service options when requiring engine MRO. As the global leader in M250 engine MRO, not only can we add additional service capacity, but our expertise on that engine – and now the RR300 too – provides operators with unmatched engine knowledge, the most efficient turn-around-times, and effective logistical support.”
Brian Hughes, Director of Sales & Marketing for StandardAero’s Helicopter Programs, echoed Atwal’s comments, reaffirming StandardAero’s commitment to the Russian market through “industry-leading” support to M250 and RR300 operators.
As the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world with a brand new, state-of-the art facility in Singapore and regionalized representative support from Aero-Max Ltd. of Moscow, StandardAero has the necessary market presence and infrastructure to support global operators and service centers. The company’s objective is to demonstrate to Russian operators, the trusted service partnership that has made the company #1 in customer satisfaction worldwide.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at HeliRussia in Moscow, May 16 – May 18, 2013; Booth # 1G20.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets.
A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
About Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award