StandardAero will be attending the HeliRussia conference in Moscow, May 16-18. StandardAero’s Helicopters team will be participating in the show, bringing its expertise as the global leader in Rolls-Royce M250 engine MRO in addition to promoting its recent selection as a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) for the RR300 engine.
“We’re excited to be participating in this year’s HeliRussia conference and we believe our presence adds great value to the event,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President, Helicopter Programs, StandardAero. “The Russian light helicopter market has limited service options when requiring engine MRO. As the global leader in M250 engine MRO, not only can we add additional service capacity, but our expertise on that engine – and now the RR300 too – provides operators with unmatched engine knowledge, the most efficient turn-around-times, and effective logistical support.”
Brian Hughes, Director of Sales & Marketing for StandardAero’s Helicopter Programs, echoed Atwal’s comments, reaffirming StandardAero’s commitment to the Russian market through “industry-leading” support to M250 and RR300 operators.
As the largest Rolls-Royce M250 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world with a brand new, state-of-the art facility in Singapore and regionalized representative support from Aero-Max Ltd. of Moscow, StandardAero has the necessary market presence and infrastructure to support global operators and service centers. The company’s objective is to demonstrate to Russian operators, the trusted service partnership that has made the company #1 in customer satisfaction worldwide.
StandardAero will be exhibiting at HeliRussia in Moscow, May 16 – May 18, 2013; Booth # 1G20.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components, energy and VIP completions markets.
A Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) company, StandardAero provides a global service network of 13 primary facilities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Singapore and Australia, along with an additional 50 sales and field service locations. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
About Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd is a globally recognized aerospace company specializing in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing. The Company is headquartered in Dubai and operates in four continents and employs over 4,000 people.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week