Turbomeca (Safran) announces the qualification of Sky Tech LLP, as Certified Maintenance Center (Level 1&2) in Kazakhstan for Turbomeca Arriel 2B/2B1/2D and Arriel 1E2 engines, respectively powering EC130, AS350 and EC145 helicopters. The company’s facilities are located at Airport Boraldai – Almaty Region.
“The company had been carefully selected to support Turbomeca customers in the field. Meeting specific quality and organisational criteria, and having invested into infrastructure, tooling and training of its personnel, Sky Tech is going to strengthen Turbomeca proximity support in the area.” said Richard Musil, Turbomeca Germany General Manager.
With a current fleet of 52 Turbomeca engines in service and further 100 engines planned to be delivered within the next years, Kazakhstan market holds further growth perspective.
About Turbomeca (Safran)
Turbomeca (Safran) is the leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and has produced 70,000 turbines based on its own designs since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of engines in the world and dedicated to 2,500 customers in 155 countries, Turbomeca provides a proximity service thanks to its 17 sites, 28 Certified Maintenance Centers, 18 Repair & Overhaul Centers, and 90 Field representatives and Field technicians. Microturbo, the subsidiary of Turbomeca, is the European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, drones and auxiliary power units.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support