Turbomeca (Safran) announces the qualification of Sky Tech LLP, as Certified Maintenance Center (Level 1&2) in Kazakhstan for Turbomeca Arriel 2B/2B1/2D and Arriel 1E2 engines, respectively powering EC130, AS350 and EC145 helicopters. The company’s facilities are located at Airport Boraldai – Almaty Region.
“The company had been carefully selected to support Turbomeca customers in the field. Meeting specific quality and organisational criteria, and having invested into infrastructure, tooling and training of its personnel, Sky Tech is going to strengthen Turbomeca proximity support in the area.” said Richard Musil, Turbomeca Germany General Manager.
With a current fleet of 52 Turbomeca engines in service and further 100 engines planned to be delivered within the next years, Kazakhstan market holds further growth perspective.
About Turbomeca (Safran)
Turbomeca (Safran) is the leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and has produced 70,000 turbines based on its own designs since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of engines in the world and dedicated to 2,500 customers in 155 countries, Turbomeca provides a proximity service thanks to its 17 sites, 28 Certified Maintenance Centers, 18 Repair & Overhaul Centers, and 90 Field representatives and Field technicians. Microturbo, the subsidiary of Turbomeca, is the European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, drones and auxiliary power units.
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle